Post Bowl Game Thoughts

URSS

I was happy with the defensive performance yesterday, especially against the running game. I had one question about our offensive play calling though. Can someone explain to me why TA didn't, at least once (unless I missed it), actually hand the ball off to the WR on the fake Jet Sweep plays? I understand that it's a decoy for the read option, but it seemed like it could have really worked towards the end of the game, because the Georgia defense wasn't paying any attention to the motion man. Just a thought.

Overall, great to get a Husker bowl win!

I might ordinarily agree with you, but you can't ignore the putrid weather conditions which, BTW, affected both teams' receptions. Want proof? UGA fans have worn down their molars gnashing their teeth over their team's dropped passes. If the wx was good and we dropped those balls I'm with you. Given the circumstances.......

4 different players ran the jet sweep yesterday. Bell and Turner (good). Enunwa (okay) and Westerkamp (bad).

Um ... I don't think this is correct. Enunwa ran one on our first play and lost six yards. Turner got two yards and Westerkamp got three. I don't think Bell ran one - he doesn't have a rushing attempt in the stats.

4 different players ran the jet sweep yesterday. Bell and Turner (good). Enunwa (okay) and Westerkamp (bad).

Um ... I don't think this is correct. Enunwa ran one on our first play and lost six yards. Turner got two yards and Westerkamp got three. I don't think Bell ran one - he doesn't have a rushing attempt in the stats.

Maybe Bell didn't, I was going off of memory. I wasn't necessarily talking about how many yards they got when it was ran. I was making a joke about speed and elusiveness to run that play. It was not presented well, apparently.