Lets see if the brass supports the coach and team.

I'll ask again. Were you ashamed of Nebraska when Tom was being drug through the mud?

That was a fairly isolated incident (and I was pretty young) - Bo has been doing this for 6 years now. Every year it's something, Bo wallows in the mud.

Doing what for 6 years? Acting like half the coaches in the top 10? Oh... that's the difference. If Nebraska was in the top 10, most would not be complaining.

I think thats fair for every coach. I bet ND will tire of BK pretty soon if he doesn't win more games. If Bama lost 5 games in a year NS comments won't be ok with their fans either.

Yeah was Rose hurt or was he just that slow all along and I didn't quite realize it?

The main time he looked slow was trying to cover Gurly on pass patterns (that I remember). That's a pretty tough assignment for a MLB, especially against a back of Gurley's caliber. And being on a sloppy field is a big advantage to the offense.

^This....I think Rose played alright...still made key tackles and was all over the field...he's a definite upgrade at the MLB position over Santos. I am really glad Santos moved to the outside, he's been playing much better there.

Yeah was Rose hurt or was he just that slow all along and I didn't quite realize it?

The main time he looked slow was trying to cover Gurly on pass patterns (that I remember). That's a pretty tough assignment for a MLB, especially against a back of Gurley's caliber. And being on a sloppy field is a big advantage to the offense.

Rose looked slow because Georgia was using pick routes the entire game to get Gurley and the TE's open.

Bc6ycueCUAAoMRB.jpg

They weren't even trying to hide it. That's straight up illegal, but it wasn't called.

• Fire 9

While I wish Bo would have a less angry countenance, he is what he is. I was thoroughly pissed at his comments after the IA game, and still am. HOWEVER, I am like you guys.....an outsider looking in. To me, the most precise answer to Bo and his demeanor comes from those who have to live with it.......the players. Even the most rabid Bo-haters have to acknowledge that the players love him and are pretty emphatic about their loyalty to him.

That, right there, speaks volumes to me, and so I don't give a flying f#*k what talking heads, members of other fan bases or even people on this board think. If the players have that kind of love for Bo-----and they see him at his best and worst-----then I can live with it.

And I'm adding the pancake rabbits just because I miss that loon who was a Mizzou fan who used to post here......what was his name?

:moreinteresting :moreinteresting

While I wish Bo would have a less angry countenance, he is what he is. I was thoroughly pissed at his comments after the IA game, and still am. HOWEVER, I am like you guys.....an outsider looking in. To me, the most precise answer to Bo and his demeanor comes from those who have to live with it.......the players. Even the most rabid Bo-haters have to acknowledge that the players love him and are pretty emphatic about their loyalty to him.

That, right there, speaks volumes to me, and so I don't give a flying f#*k what talking heads, members of other fan bases or even people on this board think. If the players have that kind of love for Bo-----and they see him at his best and worst-----then I can live with it.

And I'm adding the pancake rabbits just because I miss that loon who was a Mizzou fan who used to post here......what was his name?

Tuff Tiger

Also, the rabbit's name is Oolong

Tuff Tiger

Also, the rabbit's name is Oolong

That's it! Dang I used to love reading his posts. They sorta made sense after enough Johnny Walker Black Label. And who the hell named the rabbit, and why wasn't I told? I'm going to the mods about this.

Read this and tell me this article by espn isn't biased.

http://scores.espn.g...ameId=340010061

:hellloooo

That's not even an ESPN article. ESPN, like many mass sports/news sites, automatically fills recap pages with AP stories. That was an AP story released shortly after the game. It was written by an AP writer named Mark Long, who then subsequently wrote similar articles, changing the focus around to suit different demographics. Sites and papers all across the country pick from AP stories for things they don't directly cover, so a paper in Cedar Rapids, Iowa might choose a version referring more to the Big Ten team, like this one. Mr. Long and other AP writers spit out a bunch of these bland recaps after all the games. ESPN's site automatically grabs one and fills the recap tab, which isn't read by many people compared to their exclusive content.

As far as ESPN, they had this exclusive piece, which was quite positive in every way towards Nebraska. And they published this quick recap/analysis on their SEC blog.

• Fire 1

That is terrible. Not one quote from a Nebraska player or coach. Wow.

Whoa. That's unbelievable. Georgia lost to Georgia and the rain. Let's see what Georgia players and coaches have to say about Georgia.

I read that article twice. I have two questions; did Nebraska even play in the Gator Bowl or did I just imagine we had a game on Wednesday? And, would Georgia have still lost if there was no opponent? According to this article Nebraska was not involved in any way, shape, or form and Georgia would have lost facing no opponent but themselves.

Unbelievable and terrible but unfortunately par for the course with ESecPN.

edit- JTrain, that may well be just an AP article but it is posted on the ESPN site. That makes them culpable for the content (or in this case, lack of content) no matter how or why it ended up there. And, to be more clear, I am not claiming any conspiracy against Nebraska by ESPN. What I am claiming is an unnatural pro SEC bias by ESPN. I do not think that can even begin to be denied.

:hellloooo

That's not even an ESPN article. ESPN, like many mass sports/news sites, automatically fills recap pages with AP stories. That was an AP story released shortly after the game. It was written by an AP writer named Mark Long, who then subsequently wrote similar articles, changing the focus around to suit different demographics. Sites and papers all across the country pick from AP stories for things they don't directly cover, so a paper in Cedar Rapids, Iowa might choose a version referring more to the Big Ten team, like this one. Mr. Long and other AP writers spit out a bunch of these bland recaps after all the games. ESPN's site automatically grabs one and fills the recap tab, which isn't read by many people compared to their exclusive content.

As far as ESPN, they had this exclusive piece, which was quite positive in every way towards Nebraska. And they published this quick recap/analysis on their SEC blog.

You mean, they chose different stories for different fan bases and their respective blog, you don't say? Now, which story is read if an impartial sports fan doesn't go to a Big Ten or SEC blog, and instead goes to the search the game score/recap/statistics? Is it the one that favors coverage of the SEC team and is that a coincidence?