Lets see if the brass supports the coach and team.

I guess I don't see the point you're trying to make here, Mr. Chamberlin. Other teams' troubles are covered by the media so Nebraska Fan can't complain when biased reporting is aimed at us?

That doesn't make much sense.

Uhm....if the media covers the troubles facing other teams, then it's not bias when they cover Nebraska.

Just because we don't like it, doesn't make it bias.

(And we kinda enjoy it when it happens to other teams)

Not sure why this is hard to grasp.

Nine days you wait to answer this, and this is it?

Apparently, to you, there are no 'degrees' to which things happen. It's 1 or 0, on or off, black or white.

OK. Have fun with that.

and FYI part of the reason AA is considering the draft is due to some of the unrest here in Lincoln with the team feeling like the department does not fully support it.

This seems a bit of a stretch doesn't it? You don't think AA is looking at the lifespan of a RB as far as carries and basing his decision on that?

Thats what his family told a friend who was at the pre-games stuff the day before we played.

Oh, yikes, you were serious.

"I heard something kind of vague from a friend who heard it from the 'family'". That's always reliable info. :lol:

and FYI part of the reason AA is considering the draft is due to some of the unrest here in Lincoln with the team feeling like the department does not fully support it.

You cannot be serious with this. Wow.

He's pretty serious, honestly. Even Sipple said it on a radio show that Bo has little internal support. But he's got unwaivering support from the top most handful of boosters, which speaks for a lot. Supposedly Eichorst does support Bo, but he's just not as public about it as he should be. Eichorst really does need to do a better job here looking at it. He's allowing way to much room for speculation. At first I didnt have a problem with it, but looking back on it and the storm that built, yeah, it shoulda been handled better. My other hunch is Perlman. I'm tellin you, he's not like Bo since day one, and he's doing more harm than good in this deal, you can bet on it.

Well, yeah. When you continually under-perform and generally act like an ass, you're not always going to have full support from all your bosses. That's the way the cookie crumbles.

But the University of Nebraska doesn't fully support their football team/program? I beg to differ.

Wait, are we talking about Harvey, or Bo?

If Pelini were "continually" under performing, he would not still be the head coach at the University of Nebraska.

And yet, he is.

What kind of twilight zone nightmare are you living in when you can't even acknowledge Bo is underperforming? Like Bo or not, his teams have not been where he wants them to be. He would tell you that himself.

Well, yeah. When you continually under-perform and generally act like an ass, you're not always going to have full support from all your bosses. That's the way the cookie crumbles.

But the University of Nebraska doesn't fully support their football team/program? I beg to differ.

I'm sure his bosses don't share these same thoughts as you. There are times when I think he does act like an ass but the more I watch other teams play and see their coaches do interviews, the more that I realize there are many others that act the same way.

I'm sure his bosses don't share these same thoughts as you. There are times when I think he does act like an ass but the more I watch other teams play and see their coaches do interviews, the more that I realize there are many others that act the same way.

I've always said alot of fans don't watch enough football. When I was a regular tailgater, it's impossible to really pay attention to other games, before or after our game. That's why most people get their perception from ESPiN. It's a cliff notes version of what happened in a game, written by an author that has a vested interest in another conference. Has he has bad moments? Absolutely. But it's not all that bad. Saban swung his headset near a ref towards the end of the Oklahoma game. Announcer said, you know Nick Saban still wants to win this game. Implying his team didn't and giving him a pass at the same time. And ya, he's earned that pass.