Bob Stoops to the Browns?

Maybe Mike would end up as the Oklahoma HC. I honestly can't remember where Mark is at the moment.

It would not be COMPLETELY unthinkable for Bob to call on Bo to help him with the pro team in OHIO. And it would not be COMPLETELY unthinkable for Jim to leave his teaching post, or whatever the hell that is, to coach again.

Far Fetched though.... you bet. Am I throwing the idea out there just for grins... you bet.

Maybe Mike would end up as the Oklahoma HC. I honestly can't remember where Mark is at the moment.

It would not be COMPLETELY unthinkable for Bob to call on Bo to help him with the pro team in OHIO. And it would not be COMPLETELY unthinkable for Jim to leave his teaching post, or whatever the hell that is, to coach again.

Far Fetched though.... you bet. Am I throwing the idea out there just for grins... you bet.

Mark is the HC at Kentucky. I could Jim taking a job in the NFL if Stoops offered.

Bob Stoops isn't going anywhere. He is back to being big game bob after beating Alabama. He has it way to good at OU.

If he took the Browns job, it would be the dumbest mistake of his career. Who would want to work for a team that fires a coach every 1-2 years?

He's in his mid-50s, with the only remaining challenge in his career being the NFL. He might view the move differently I guess. I could see it.