RB Kendall Bussey Jr [Texas A&M - Signed LOI]

For comparison Ameer benched 365 and squated 580 at the end of spring ball. Imani benches 440. I'm guessing Adam Taylor has some freakish numbers also.

Solid contribution. Will be great watching Bussey when he hits the field. He already has good burst speed, balance, and power and is a solid receiving threat. When he adjusts to the speed of the college game and develops that vision, watch out.

LSU wants him to come to the elite camp there this weekend, also interesting quotes from an interview said his is prob gonna take all 5 OV's, coach and dad want him to so he can reaffirm his decision, us, ASU, and Texas tech are getting them not sure of the others yet...

Busseys interview with recruiting corner he said he is very committed to us but I get the feeling Husker fans questioning him is pushing him away. Some Husker fan bashed him right after the interview because Kendall wanted to use a visit possibly somewhere else. We just need to leave this one alone. He is committed to Nebraska and helps recruit kids to nebraska. End of story

• Fire 6

Busseys interview with recruiting corner he said he is very committed to us but I get the feeling Husker fans questioning him is pushing him away. Some Husker fan bashed him right after the interview because Kendall wanted to use a visit possibly somewhere else. We just need to leave this one alone. He is committed to Nebraska and helps recruit kids to nebraska. End of story

If he committed to any other school and said he was solid and then took other visits, there would be fans of that school doing the same thing as these knuckleheads are.

I don't condone these people getting after a 17 year old kid but if this is all it takes to change a player's mind, they weren't that committed in the first place.

Could not have said this any better and I think this is something that needs to be stressed on here. In the video he made a comment that he is still solidly committed and the narrator even noted that Kendall is trying to recruit others to follow him up here. That is good enough for me. He is 18 years old, weighing all his options, and enjoying his time in the spotlight - how can you fault him? What worried me the most was that he mentioned he has seen blogs with Husker fans judging his commitment. No recruit should have to deal with that crap, especially one that has been trying his hardest to persuade others to come up here. Just my $0.02.