RB Kendall Bussey Jr [Texas A&M - Signed LOI]

Warrior ... thanks for the info. I'll have to check that part of the forum. I had not heard about Adam's injury. That is really bad news. But knowing Adam he will rehab fast and come back even stronger. He has a ton of heart as we all witnessed with his ACL rehab. How long ago did his injury occur? What was the specific injury so I can post the info on the Katy board.

Thanks and would appreciate some details on his injury.

The Candyman

Katy, TX.

Warrior ... thanks for the info. I'll have to check that part of the forum. I had not heard about Adam's injury. That is really bad news. But knowing Adam he will rehab fast and come back even stronger. He has a ton of heart as we all witnessed with his ACL rehab. How long ago did his injury occur? What was the specific injury so I can post the info on the Katy board.

The Candyman

Katy, TX.

Hey KBB - sorry man, the moderators on here seem to not be very bright in the sense that we can no longer chat on Adam's profile (absolutely wonderful in all other regards), so I resorted to making a post in the Football forum to try and update you. Adam had his ankle broken in a scrimmage this past Saturday while being taken down by a LB, Josh Banderas, on a run. We are all positive about the injury because Husker nation has had a lot of recent experience with sprained ankles/ligament and tendon damage in the ankle, and it is MUCH better that it broke instead of straining something that may never heal. Reports have said 6-8 weeks recovery, which would mean Adam should be ready to go by the 2nd to 3rd week of conference play. Here's to a speedy recovery, one we all know Adam can make with ease.

PS - Still have to get my joke in. I posted on the football forum telling you Adam hit a spot of ice walking on campus and fell, breaking it... we tried really hard to keep him off the ice, KBB, we did...

The Candyman

Katy, TX.

The injury just happened Saturday at our first big "scrimmage" of fall camp. Broken ankle. We had a very bad run of luck last week. In 4 consecutive days we lost our starting nickel back (knee, out for year), starting safety (suspended, out for year), probable starting MLB (acl, out for season), then Adam (broken ankle, out indefinitely).

Atbone95 ... too bad I was not more on the ball. But I got a good laugh about trying to keep him off the ice. If anyone can get back in thwe game

... it is Adam, He's done it before with more serious injuries and he will show you how it's done. He is one of the most determined players you will find any where. Thanks again for the info ... I'll pass it along to the Katy Nation as I don't think many have heard about it yet.

And don't mention anything about tips on driving in the snow to Bussey. Just mentioning that it snows a lot up there in the winter might blow up his committment ... LOL

• 3 weeks later...