RB Kendall Bussey Jr [Texas A&M - Signed LOI]

Received confirmation from Aaryn Kearney that coaches will be at tonight's game. He asked me for directions to the stadium... LoL. Wait til they get a glimpse of Narcisse in action... an offer will be coming in the near future I bet!

does he have interest in Nebraska?

TNA posted in another thread the whole story, but... hopefully? TNA has drilled Nebraska into him but our coaches seemed to have really f'd it up out of the gate with Narcisse.

Still amazed how low he is ranked. He dominated at all camps and combines then completely explodes in all of his games. Still publications such as ESPN and Scout and even 247 have him ranked pretty damn low. Find me 50 players in the country in his class that have done what he has donr? You won't and can't

So they can only correspond through mail??

And him calling the staff. He is a Jr right? Heck let's get Bussey talking to him haha or our big nasties in his class that are committed
Yeah, Fisher went to watch Tavin Richardson (a 2015 prospect) at practice this week. Even though he was here, he could not speak to him in person either, had to wait until Richardson called him.

TNA, I would suggest you let your QB know about this policy (so he does not feel snubbed) and have him call Fisher (or someone from the staff) to see what they thought.