RB Kendall Bussey Jr [Texas A&M - Signed LOI]

It's crazy to think that he'd end up at an SEC school when both his father and himself have said he is going to Nebraska. There's a difference between being a realist and just being flat out a Debbie downer. We should be happy a kid this talented wants to come play here.

• Fire 6

I will say this...if this guy wants to go to a program that runs first, is steeped in tradition, and will make him into the best running back he can be with a possible Heisman trophy candidacy...then he better come to Nebraska.

why are people talking about KB as if he's not committed? It's been reported several times by reputable posters that he and his family are firmly committed to Nebraska. Enjoy the highlights and look forward to KB's arrival next season.

I'm going to say this, and say it again, and again, and again, until it stops.

We have LITERALLY lost recruits before because of the fan's constant skepticism about their commitment. You'll argue we don't need those kinds of kids anyways. Cool, whatever. But I'm saying it happens. And I swear to God... take a look and his highlight film. Tell me you'd be okay with scaring him off, with the doubt of the fanbase in him before he ever stepped foot here was a reason for him considering other schools.

He said he was committed. He has said it multiple times. Please. Stop.

• Fire 5