RB Kendall Bussey Jr [Texas A&M - Signed LOI]

guess we gotta save those custom t shirts for the next game.... still not worried (yet) but ya know.. still going somewhere else makes you a little nervous.. maybe its KB is just gonna go strip club and throw some bills (no sec pun intended) but at the end of the night he still gonna come home and end up with his DONU.....

I hope NU is keeping in contact with other potential RBs besides KB

Bussey is committed.
I would agree, i still think we are in front with a pretty good margin over any other school.

However, you know the old saying, "A recruit is committed, until he isn't anymore." Its just how recruiting goes.

I want him here as bad as anyone!!! I plead with him to please come to DoNU!! But if he doesnt, he doesnt.

If they dont sign here, then they didnt want to be here, and i wouldnt ever want a recruit to come here who doesnt want to be 100% a Husker.

Those recruits will never do your program any good no matter how good they are. They would eventually become necrotic.

I want KB to be a Husker but I'm confident that if he doesn't make it here, our current roster of backs will not miss a beat. I think we could be headed towards some of the best OLine talent we've had in a long time. Great Oline play will take care of whoever is running the ball. And let's just hope Adam Taylor can resume a healthy football career cause I think he could be a special player.

I want KB to be a Husker but I'm confident that if he doesn't make it here, our current roster of backs will not miss a beat. I think we could be headed towards some of the best OLine talent we've had in a long time. Great Oline play will take care of whoever is running the ball. And let's just hope Adam Taylor can resume a healthy football career cause I think he could be a special player.

I agree with you. People seem to keep forgetting that we have a freshman RB that was a 3 or 4 star out of Illinois that is most likely red shirting this year. Bussey would be a great addition but it doesn't end the world if he decides to switch. I believe he will be a Husker at the end of the day.

• Fire 2