RB Kendall Bussey Jr [Texas A&M - Signed LOI]

After yesterday, you can see the need for a good RB.

I think Newby will be solid for us.
I really want this guy but i too think we will have some solid rbs from who's on campus already. Newby, Taylor, and Wilbon just to name a few.

I think Wilbon is going to surprise people. He runs a lot like ameer and is faster, legit 4.4 speed. I would say he is a taller version of Bussey.

I was kinda wondering that about Wilbon. And, that sounds great. I think that Bussey will be a special running back for us though.

Newby on one particular carry made me more impressed with him than I had been. He has been pretty underwhelming in my eyes until I saw the TD run he had. He showed power and passion in that run something that I have been waiting to see from him.

I was kinda wondering that about Wilbon. And, that sounds great. I think that Bussey will be a special running back for us though.

Newby on one particular carry made me more impressed with him than I had been. He has been pretty underwhelming in my eyes until I saw the TD run he had. He showed power and passion in that run something that I have been waiting to see from him.

I think Newby also got hurt some time during the game. I actually wouldn't mind seeing Nelson get some carries too. Guy looks fast and plays hard.

I think Newby also got hurt some time during the game. I actually wouldn't mind seeing Nelson get some carries too. Guy looks fast and plays hard.

Nelson has actually looked good in a relief roll (no evidence either way that he could handle a prime-time spot). Not that you are saying this, but I have also heard Fyfe getting some push to take over for TA (again, no evidence he could do that). I could only imagine that narratives that would be drawn against this staff if we had two walk-ons in our starting QB and RB spots.

“I had a great visit,” Bussey said. “I know that I have been up to Nebraska either four or five times now, but this was my first game. It really was a great trip. I loved the gameday atmosphere.”

Bussey and the Husker faithful all saw something that they didn't want to when Ameer Abdullah was injured this past weekend. Obviously there had to be some questions about how things would look next year for Bussey after Abdullah graduated and everyone got that glimpse unfortunately.
“Obviously, you don’t want to see Ameer get hurt. They have two guys there in Imani Cross and Terrell Newby who are No. 2 and No. 3, but I think could come in and earn some playing time and snaps. I think that I can do a lot of the same things that they can do on the football field.”
Bussey has been to Nebraska a number of times and will return at least one more time for his official visit. He says that he would like to make it back to for another game this season, but it will come down to whether his schedule allows him to or not.

Scout