RB Kendall Bussey Jr [Texas A&M - Signed LOI]

Supposedly visiting UCLA and Oklahoma the next two weeks and will visit Texas at some point.

Huh. That isn't great.

The kid has earned the right to take his visits. He loves it here, why not take the opportunity to make sure it is 100% the right choice. Better then him getting here and then a year later not liking it.

Oh my God guys... it's the morning after... he's still committed... the sun came up... and the sky has not fallen.... Are we all okay?

You ok? You seem extra on edge lately with this whole KB thing.

It just bugs me. Jason Hall (you can all argue with me) was a great prospect now starting at Texas that we lost recently. He cited fan doubt in the reason for a decommitment. I haven't gone back and found the articles, but you could be nice and take my word for it. It just bothers me that we all complain about how we "lack pulling in talent" to this school and then we are flirting with potentially scaring off a committed 5-star caliber player.

Oh my God guys... it's the morning after... he's still committed... the sun came up... and the sky has not fallen.... Are we all okay?

It just bugs me. Jason Hall (you can all argue with me) was a great prospect now starting at Texas that we lost recently. He cited fan doubt in the reason for a decommitment. I haven't gone back and found the articles, but you could be nice and take my word for it. It just bothers me that we all complain about how we "lack pulling in talent" to this school and then we are flirting with potentially scaring off a committed 5-star caliber player.
I think it had a lot more to do with getting an offer from his dream school than a few anonymous people on a message board

Supposedly visiting UCLA and Oklahoma the next two weeks and will visit Texas at some point.

How many officials does he have left? He hasnt officialed to Nebraska yet that i know of, right?

Correct. He was going to visit this weekend but the early kick got in the way.

Assuming it was an OV to Tennessee, he'd have those three plus here (I think).

How many officials does he have left? He hasnt officialed to Nebraska yet that i know of, right?

Correct. He was going to visit this weekend but the early kick got in the way.

Assuming it was an OV to Tennessee, he'd have those three plus here (I think).

But it should be noted they obviously don't mind paying their way to visit us (unofficial visit), as they have done it numerous times.

When you say fan doubt, do you mean the doubt Husker fans had that he would sign here if he was offered by Texas? Because that is exactly what happened. It wasn't fans. It was Charlie Strong.

Hasnt he said all along that he planned on taking all 5 of his official visits. I thought I remember him and Daishon saying they would take all of their official visits. Shouldnt be too alarming that he is taking visits. Hope we hold onto him. He is going to be special. Kudos!! To the staff for getting on this kid earlier than other schools and developing a good relationship with him and his family.

So he decommited because the fans thought he would...so he did it out of spite?

So he decommited because the fans thought he would...so he did it out of spite?

Your boss constantly doubts your work and micromanages you. He has to double check everything you do and constantly has zero faith in you completing something on your own. I'm sure you love being there, being constantly doubted. And I bet you love it so much that you never even think about potentially looking for another job if one comes calling...