GT: #17 Ohio State at Nebraska - 6PM - BTN

Hard to believe we won with Petteway and Biggs dishing out 14 turnovers and team shooting 2 of 13 from 3 pt land.

Shields definitely looked closer to last year tonight.

Can't waste it by overlooking Penn St Thursday.

Congrats to team and Smiles.

Nebraska's had the big wins over superior opponents before in the past. Even the worst of the Doc and Barry teams would pull off this kind of win every now and then, but this one just feels different. That last 4 minutes or so our guys put the hammer down and won the game. They didnt get the lead and hope to hang on. Theyve have a confidence instilled in them that I havent seen in a Nebraska basketball team in a long time. This is pretty exciting.

Nebraska's had the big wins over superior opponents before in the past. Even the worst of the Doc and Barry teams would pull off this kind of win every now and then, but this one just feels different. That last 4 minutes or so our guys put the hammer down and won the game. They didnt get the lead and hope to hang on. Theyve have a confidence instilled in them that I havent seen in a Nebraska basketball team in a long time. This is pretty exciting.

As the game was winding down, I was thinking I have seen this before and then we blow a big win. Glad they finish it and hoping we can get a winning streak going. A couple times I saw Pettaway(sp?) have his head down, he never let it effect him with the way he played in the second half.

With the exception of the game @ Ohio State (which we were competitive for the first half), we have hung in there with three teams who have better pedigrees than we do. We lost to Michigan (who is undefeated in conference play) by one point--a game which we really should have won. We lost to Purdue by 6 @ Purdue. And now, we beat Ohio State, #17 Ohio State after squandering a 9 point halftime lead.

This win is so much more than just a win over a ranked opponent. It's momentum, and we'll see if we can ride the wave for the next couple of games.

Catching the replay on BTN right now--Pinnacle was rockin' tonight which is good to see on TV.

Good job 'Huskers. Keep it up, and let's use this W to turn this thing around. :)

It was really loud. Someone needs to teach the students past the first row how to jump, though.

That's covered in graduate-level classes, Sir.

And watched the game this AM/last night. Good quality win, no matter how many excuses were being made for tOSU. We went from a ~30 point loss to an eight point win.

That's a team growing before our eyes, folks. Here's hoping they keep it up. :)