DE Blake McClain [South Carolina - Signed LOI]

Mavric

@mikejschaefer: Coach Geis just let me know he'll be getting a #Nebraska polo to support Chris Jones - @Chrisselfmade2 and Blake McClain @BDaBoss5050

HC and two commits from Sandalwood are N. Mr. Blair, your move!

We'd have two sets of triplets from a highschool, that'd be quite something.

@mikejschaefer: Coach Geis just let me know he'll be getting a #Nebraska polo to support Chris Jones - @Chrisselfmade2 and Blake McClain @BDaBoss5050

HC and two commits from Sandalwood are N. Mr. Blair, your move!

We'd have two sets of triplets from a highschool, that'd be quite something.

From LA and potential FL. That would be good for keeping these states' borders open to Nebraska.

Some interesting quotes from McClain.

"That was part of the reason," McClain said when looking at Nebraska as a whole. "Suh is one of my favorite players and he went to Nebraska and had a lot of success. I know if I apply myself I know I can do the same. I figure Nebraska will be the place that will get me there."

Suh effect!!!

"It's going to be great to have some of my former teammates with me at Nebraska," McClain said. "That's going to be good to have them there to bring some of the chemistry to the team and everything. It will be great."

Made this comment when asked about Jones and Blair. Wonder if he really meant 'teammate' or if he knows something about Blair.

http://nebraska.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1604767

Free article from HuskerOnline:

"That was part of the reason," McClain said when looking at Nebraska as a whole. "Suh is one of my favorite players and he went to Nebraska and had a lot of success. I know if I apply myself I know I can do the same. I figure Nebraska will be the place that will get me there."

Getting the chance to play with his teammate Jones in Lincoln, along with possibly wide receiver DeSean Blair has McClain excited for the future. Blair currently remains undecided between NU, Louisville and Missouri.

"It's going to be great to have some of my former teammates with me at Nebraska," McClain said. "That's going to be good to have them there to bring some of the chemistry to the team and everything. It will be great."