DE Blake McClain [South Carolina - Signed LOI]

Mavric

Sounds like Bussey is in so maybe one of them is him.

This. Fwiw, I saw on another sight that McCain committed, and not HM. Nothing confirmed, so dont take it for gospel. I wouldn't be surprised to see Bush commit, hopefully, but that's no big secret that he is a heavy lean.

Wifi???

Are you insinuating that I'm wifi? I've been around here longer than he was. If you're not insinuating that, then my apologies.

Fwiw, the other site now has him as a ??? The other site is pretty lame, but there are a couple of guys that i think have sone insider info about the program, that's why I still read their stuff.

Sounds like Bussey is in so maybe one of them is him.

This. Fwiw, I saw on another sight that McCain committed, and not HM. Nothing confirmed, so dont take it for gospel. I wouldn't be surprised to see Bush commit, hopefully, but that's no big secret that he is a heavy lean.

Wifi???

Are you insinuating that I'm wifi? I've been around here longer than he was. If you're not insinuating that, then my apologies.

Fwiw, the other site now has him as a ??? The other site is pretty lame, but there are a couple of guys that i think have sone insider info about the program, that's why I still read their stuff.

No thought maybe thats where you were getting the info.

Blake McClain@BDaBoss5050 7m

TIC... TIC....

He has to be messing with us..

For those unaware by now, this is his previous tweet:

Blake McClain@BDaBoss5050 7h

TIC....

To add on to the tweeting escapade:

John Papuchis@CoachJP_NU 9m

Booms are coming fast and furious #futureislookingbright

Chris Jones@Chrisselfmade2 6m

Ain nuffin lik knowing yu and yur teammate hav a chance to play college ball together #TIC TIC #BOOM

Chris Jones: There isn't anything like knowing I will have a chance to play college football with my teammate from high school

McKewon asks if it's McClain

Chris Jones: No, not that I know of

Samuel McKewon@swmckewonOWH 25m
    McClain commit? RT @Chrisselfmade2: Ain nuffin lik knowing yu and yur teammate hav a chance to play college ball together #TIC TIC #BOOM

\

We need PaulCrewe in here for his opinion on RR from HuskerMax
he's a cool cat. A real straight shooter.

And I know of four. One 2015 (Bussey), two are fairly obvious, and the final one hasn't been talked about a whole lot but not really a surprise. Also was told possibility of two more for 2015.

lee was one of the two