Spring Practice Dumpster Fire

Mavric

Lewis sounds like an Incognito to me, hopefully he keeps it together is all.

One incident with Lewis puts him on the same level as Incognito? Give me a freaking break! You obviously know nothing about one of these guys, or nothing about either of them.

Multiple witnesses claim to have seen Lewis push a much smaller man into a brick wall late at night before throwing him to the ground and punching him repeatedly. The victim was unable to recall the altercation when questioned by police. Sipple says his motor runs hot and he is getting into it with Gregory. He may or may not do something else, but I wouldn't be surprised if he does.

Lewis sounds like an Incognito to me, hopefully he keeps it together is all.

One incident with Lewis puts him on the same level as Incognito? Give me a freaking break! You obviously know nothing about one of these guys, or nothing about either of them.

Multiple witnesses claim to have seen Lewis push a much smaller man into a brick wall late at night before throwing him to the ground and punching him repeatedly. The victim was unable to recall the altercation when questioned by police. Sipple says his motor runs hot and he is getting into it with Gregory. He may or may not do something else, but I wouldn't be surprised if he does.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought the only witness of the fight was the dude's girlfriend and the multiple witnesses was to the instigating shoulder in the club.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought the only witness of the fight was the dude's girlfriend and the multiple witnesses was to the instigating shoulder in the club.

One person means multiple MO, come on, you should know that!

According to a police report, witnesses said Lewis bumped into Lee Bussey, 22, starting an argument between the two. The witnesses said then both Lewis and Webb pushed Bussey to the ground and began punching him.

Boulder police Officer Brad Kithcart testified that a witness said Lewis at one point put his hands on Bussey's head and repeatedly hit his head into a brick wall. The witness also told Kithcart that Lewis put his hand on Bussey's throat and shoved him into a parking kiosk, at which point he lost consciousness.

Boulder Detective Heather Frey testified that an Air Force physician said Bussey sustained a concussion.

http://www.dailycamera.com/news/boulder/ci_24516775/judge-upholds-assault-charges-against-former-cu-buffs

According to a police report, witnesses said Lewis bumped into Lee Bussey, 22, starting an argument between the two. The witnesses said then both Lewis and Webb pushed Bussey to the ground and began punching him.

Boulder police Officer Brad Kithcart testified that a witness said Lewis at one point put his hands on Bussey's head and repeatedly hit his head into a brick wall. The witness also told Kithcart that Lewis put his hand on Bussey's throat and shoved him into a parking kiosk, at which point he lost consciousness.

Boulder Detective Heather Frey testified that an Air Force physician said Bussey sustained a concussion.

http://www.dailycame...former-cu-buffs

So, what does this ONE incident have to do with the comparison to Incognito? Do you know what started the fight? You seem to know it all, so please let us all know, because you must have been there.

Also, no comment about your accusation about Lewis and Gregory fighting all the time?

Is this also coming from the same sources that stated Bo was a done deal to Washington?

http://www.dailycame...former-cu-buffs

Finlay has it ever occured to you that a man can move on from a past mistake? Stop treating him like he's lawrence phillips for crying out loud.

God the sh#t we argue about here is ridiculous. Let's get this thing back on track.

Taylor Martinez. Please discuss.

I don't think it's an accident he made an app where it's so easy to let the ball fall.

(Shows self out)

• Fire 3