Spring Practice Dumpster Fire

Mavric

• 2 weeks later...

Burtch has a lot of Swift/Peterson in him. Not that blazing athlete that'll make sportscenters top 10, but man, the guy is reliable and plays his role.

Can you throw any more White WR cliches out there?

He's a scrappy gym rat.

• Fire 1

Burtch has a lot of Swift/Peterson in him. Not that blazing athlete that'll make sportscenters top 10, but man, the guy is reliable and plays his role.

He's a scrappy gym rat.

Who has a high motor that never stops.

• Fire 1

He's a scrappy gym rat.

Who has a high motor that never stops.

High IQ guy.

• Fire 1

What's your frickin problem?

Here's a cliche'

He can catch the ball, unlike Holt, Paul, and Kinnie.

Cliche' that sh#t.

• Fire 2

I think we know what is coming up now...The "I bench and squat..." posts, soooo lame!

By the way, I did shred my back up in the gym today...Two assisted pull ups, all on my own, with the help of a rubber band...

Gotta start somewhere. I just started doing muscle ups. Those'll kill you!

I think we know what is coming up now...The "I bench and squat..." posts, soooo lame!

By the way, I did shred my back up in the gym today...Two assisted pull ups, all on my own, with the help of a rubber band...

I bought a new-born calf a few years back. Lifted it up once over my head every day of its life. Now I can lift a full-sized bull over my head. HashtagTrueStory.

I bought a new-born calf a few years back. Lifted it up once over my head every day of its life. Now I can lift a full-sized bull over my head. HashtagTrueStory.

for 12 hours a day a hang clean beer kegs. for the other 12 hours a day i drink the beer kegs. by the end of the summer, i will be able to shotgun a full sized keg.

It's a new spin on the diamond formation. Put in 3 QBs. 2 in pistol and one in shotgun. Each one has a play to run. Center DE dies who to snap the ball to. #multipleyetsimple

but are three qb's on the field enough? and how many dead defensive end centers, perhaps an odd hybrid position, can we endure?

• Fire 2

It's a new spin on the diamond formation. Put in 3 QBs. 2 in pistol and one in shotgun. Each one has a play to run. Center DE dies who to snap the ball to. #multipleyetsimple

but are three qb's on the field enough? and how many dead defensive end centers, perhaps an odd hybrid position, can we endure?

Can we run the 3-4 on offense too?