Signed - OG Bryan Brokop

What happened to the first three being peer recruiters?

Kinda silly to expect a HS kid to only visit 1 school his entire HS career.
No, I thought I read something where the three commits said something about now they were gonna be peer recruiters.

I don't expect them to visit only one school but he is choosing to skip a day when we have a captive audience of recruits that he could be talking to and establish relationships with.

I see this as a concern

mic drop

Dude you're so cool........

tumblr_m06ecxgSkT1r6pf3eo1_250.gif

What happened to the first three being peer recruiters?

Kinda silly to expect a HS kid to only visit 1 school his entire HS career.
No, I thought I read something where the three commits said something about now they were gonna be peer recruiters.

I don't expect them to visit only one school but he is choosing to skip a day when we have a captive audience of recruits that he could be talking to and establish relationships with.

I see this as a concern

mic drop

Dude you're so cool........

tumblr_m06ecxgSkT1r6pf3eo1_250.gif

d3HfCRm.jpg

Some dweeb at Huskermax is claiming Brokop is pretty much gone and that we shouldn't claim his as a verbal commit anymore. Interesting.

I'm assuming he is just bracing for the worst, but I don't know how credible he is. I try to base credibility on the scale of MattyIce(1) to Mavric(10)... I give him about a 3.

Wait a second...I'm MattyIce!

• Fire 1

It is interesting if true. This isn't the 1st recruit to basically say the new staff doesn't really stay in contact with him. Thanks that make you go hhhhmmmn.

There is only so much time in the day. You have to believe that once you get a guy committed you shouldn't have to spend all your time keeping him. You have to get out there and find more guys. Brokop should understand that part of it.... Now if it's just that they aren't interested, that'd be different. (Why would they send Cav their immediately if they weren't though?)

It is interesting if true. This isn't the 1st recruit to basically say the new staff doesn't really stay in contact with him. Thanks that make you go hhhhmmmn.

There is only so much time in the day. You have to believe that once you get a guy committed you shouldn't have to spend all your time keeping him. You have to get out there and find more guys. Brokop should understand that part of it.... Now if it's just that they aren't interested, that'd be different. (Why would they send Cav their immediately if they weren't though?)

I'm guessing they sent Cav before they got to know him/got to watch a lot of film on him/had an idea for #'s at each position this year. Just some ideas.

I'm guessing they sent Cav before they got to know him/got to watch a lot of film on him/had an idea for #'s at each position this year. Just some ideas.

You are probably right on that. I'm not sure what the issues would be though? We need Tackles badly, and he is listed at OT by a couple sources.

Are we sure that the staff isn't interested him anymore or was that just someone's 2 cents?

I have no clue if they are cooling on him but staying in touch takes all of 10 seconds...a text/tweet takes no time at all. If you want to stay in touch the effort level is very easy.

No one is saying that the coaches weren't keeping in contact regularly. It just might not have been as much as Brokop would have liked.