Signed - OG Bryan Brokop

He seemed to have connected with Bubak. They were supposedly planning to be at the same BRW but that obviously didn't happen. With everything else and Bubak decommitting, it's not going to surprise me if he does the same before too long.

Opinion or know something?

He seemed to have connected with Bubak. They were supposedly planning to be at the same BRW but that obviously didn't happen. With everything else and Bubak decommitting, it's not going to surprise me if he does the same before too long.

Opinion or know something?

Just combining things from the last couple months. Bits and pieces that are in this thread that don't add up to a good answer.

• 3 weeks later...

@71_brokop: Great to be in Lincoln #Nebraska #GBR

So why tweet something like this if as Touchdown Tommie says all signs point to him visiting to decommit. Why visit to decommit? Or, why are we posting statements like this?

You know, a lotta ins, lotta outs, lotta what-have-yous.
  • Fire 3

@71_brokop: Great to be in Lincoln #Nebraska #GBR

So why tweet something like this if as Touchdown Tommie says all signs point to him visiting to decommit. Why visit to decommit? Or, why are we posting statements like this?

Relax dude...I guess I should have put the sarcasm icon in, but thought it was pretty obvious.

I am relaxed. All one can do is read comments. So many posters are out to make a name for themselves it's hard to tell what is true. If you read through the last 10 posts it seems like he is going to decommit now.

I read the board for info since I have no "contacts" ... nor claim too. All I could go by was what was posted. It didn't make sense to me ... but I've always been relaxed in my posting.

Thanks for chiming back Touchdown Tommie. It's all good.

I am relaxed. All one can do is read comments. So many posters are out to make a name for themselves it's hard to tell what is true. If you read through the last 10 posts it seems like he is going to decommit now.

I read the board for info since I have no "contacts" ... nor claim too. All I could go by was what was posted. It didn't make sense to me ... but I've always been relaxed in my posting.

Hey! I resent that comment about posters trying to make a name for themselves!

Hey! I resemble that comment about posters trying to make a name for themselves!
FIFY. lulz
  • 2 months later...