Post Season Tournament Possibilities

Mavric

It's at 10am on the 21st (according to ncaa.com)

Where'd you see this? On the site all I can see is the official bracket saying we play on the 21st.

It says TBA now, but I promise it said 11pm EST before, heh. They edited the page on me.

My guess which I posted in the other thread:

The four games in San Antonio are

#6 Baylor vs. #11 Nebraska

#3 Creighton vs. #14 Louisiana Lafayette

#3 Iowa State vs. #14 North Carolina Central

#6 North Carolina vs. #11 Providence

Having North Carolina in there is interesting but I'm guessing the powers that be will want Creighton to be the prime time game. Thus, the Huskers would be the late afternoon game. That's my guess.

Of course, they could also have other prime time games that are more appealing so they might put Creighton earlier to get them by themselves which would mean the Huskers would likely play the first game of the day.

OhioCornHusker, it looks like we are going west and got a decent seed. I would have gone, in fact our company usually buys tickets for these events. I used to go to the Regionals in St Louis. Last year I was at the Creighton-Wichita St tourney final in St Louis. That was on my own dime though. My work has moved here now. Been here for almost a year.

I hope we get a repeat with Creighton. That would be awesome!