Areas that you would like to see improvement?

God help the team that sees Petteway, Shields, Pitchford, and Gallegos shooting well.

I'm not too sure there's anyone in the country that could beat them if they all shot the way they're capable of. But that's basketball. Nobody seems to get hot all at the same time. Would love to see it, though.

I agree, Ray needs to get more confidence and find his stroke. I think he is still adjusting to his role of not being the number one shooter but the season is winding down so hopefully he figures it out quick. I loved seeing him pass the ball to Pitchford and Petteway on Sunday for those alley-oops, hopefully we see more of it.

As a whole, we can definitely improve on our assists to turnover ratio. Too much do I see us pulling up and taking a three or getting stuck in a poor position with the shot clock winding down. Luckily we have Petteway, who can hit from anywhere, but it would be nice to see guys like Ray and Tai get Pitchford and Shields the ball down low for easy buckets.

Pregame?

Congratulations to the NU men's basketball team for an exciting and successful season. I enjoy the pep band and the student Red Zone and the enthusiasm they bring to the games, but I have been disappointed at the last two home games concerning a new practice by the Red Zone.

I refer to the loud cheering of "HUSKER POWER" during the introduction of the visiting team. This seems rude and unsportsmanlike on our part. If other Big Ten teams do this sort of thing, then shame on them.

Nebraska fans have a reputation for being good fans. I would hope that the reputation would not be tarnished.

Jean Peck, Lincoln

:wtf

Pregame?

Congratulations to the NU men's basketball team for an exciting and successful season. I enjoy the pep band and the student Red Zone and the enthusiasm they bring to the games, but I have been disappointed at the last two home games concerning a new practice by the Red Zone.

I refer to the loud cheering of "HUSKER POWER" during the introduction of the visiting team. This seems rude and unsportsmanlike on our part. If other Big Ten teams do this sort of thing, then shame on them.

Nebraska fans have a reputation for being good fans. I would hope that the reputation would not be tarnished.

Jean Peck, Lincoln

Good Lord!!!! :facepalm:

I think Jean just needs to take a trip down to a UNC Duke game. Maybe that will show her that our fans really aren't that bad. Or she could look up the incident involving Marcus Smart.

During the Puke Syracuse game, ESPN caught the good old "Hi, player X, you suck" chant during the syracuse starting line up. Brought back the memories of playing high school ball, as that is what our student section did. Personally I loved it.

I think Jean just needs to take a trip down to a UNC Duke game. Maybe that will show her that our fans really aren't that bad. Or she could look up the incident involving Marcus Smart.

During the Puke Syracuse game, ESPN caught the good old "Hi, player X, you suck" chant during the syracuse starting line up. Brought back the memories of playing high school ball, as that is what our student section did. Personally I loved it.

Agreed. I have heard way worse things than what she is referring to during my high school basketball days. Can't stand duke but always found it cool when they do that chant during introductions.

Pregame?

Jean Peck, Lincoln

So she doesn't like the Husker Power chant but didn't mind that the red zone previously yelled "who cares you suck" when the players name was said?