Sacrifice

Sacrifice  

98 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i voted 'no' because, duh. but this is kind of moot. they could have fired bo this year and it would not have been ill-advised. but i just want to win and would love to see bo succeed. i do not root against bo, i just wonder if he is capable of winning championships.

and i was pretty excited he won 9 games. obviously it is not enough into perpetuity, but it is a cool stat.

No. Life is not a sprint. One thing I absolutely live throwing in husker haters face

is that over TO's career he never lost more than 3 and always wonder than 9.

3-4 years of 5-7 thrown in there, the other 21 in some weird way doesn't mean as much.

Pelini is on a course to be able to say (I'm being optimistic here...) Bo has won at least 9 games 12 years in a row.

It just sounds good. I really felt quite weird in the world when Callahan went 5-7 twice. It just wasnt right.

I like 9+ win seasons.

No, why would we give up 4 wins to get a coach fired? If we have to give up 4 wins to have a good reason to fire him, then he can't be too bad. Now if the question wasn't centered around Bo then you might get a different answer. Would anyone's answer change if we were talking about Callahan's final game and going 6-6 vs. 5-7? I know he was gone by then anyway, but what if making a bowl game would have saved his job. I was still rooting for the team, but it was hard knowing that I wanted Callahan gone.

What if Bo does go 5-7 though? that's a sacrifice season cause it resulted in losing.

Did you want it to happen?

The question is would you be willing to go 5-7. Not what if we go 5-7

I think Bo will get there if he keeps the same. Some coordinators aren't cut out for being a head coach. I do believe Bo has hit his ceiling. Yes i would go 5-7 because i don't think Bo can get it done. Other people think he can and that's fine.

What if Bo does go 5-7 though? that's a sacrifice season cause it resulted in losing.

I think Bo will get there if he keeps the same. Some coordinators aren't cut out for being a head coach. I do believe Bo has hit his ceiling. Yes i would go 5-7 because i don't think Bo can get it done. Other people think he can and that's fine.

You would seriously want Nebraska to have a losing season because you have that much hate for Bo? Shittiest fan of the year award goes to you, sir. Congrats.

• Fire 9

So you are hoping we have a losing season? What kind of fan roots against their own team?

• Fire 1