If you could pick one Huskerboard member to meet, who would it be?

Not to be an ass kisser but I think I would enjoy meeting practically every HB poster. There are many who I want to meet for various reasons; seems like we have things in common, I enjoy their sense of humor (which is a large number of posters), or many who simply feel like a friend I just haven't met in person. Honestly there is only a very small handful that I have no desire to meet. I am quite certain I would feel at home throwing a few back with any of you. I really do hate to pick just one, but if I had to it would be sd'sker because I need to get a mental image that is not Roger the alien.

• Fire 1

i agree with everything jj said. i would like to meet just about all of you. almost everyone here really has winning personalities (at least here). but i would certainly like to split a sixer of claymore scotch ale with jj.

edit: there is really only maybe one person on the board that i would not want to meet. maybe two. but i love all you sob's.

• Fire 1

i agree with everything jj said. i would like to meet just about all of you. almost everyone here really has winning personalities (at least here). but i would certainly like to split a sixer of claymore scotch ale with jj.

edit: there is really only maybe one person on the board that i would not want to meet. maybe two. but i love all you sob's.

Well, this just isn't going to work. I've only got three claymores left and you ain't getting all of them. ;-) And btw, if you do actually look like Roger, I could deal with it.

sorry, i have been so ironic for so long that i do not know how to be earnest. but i would sincerely like to meet you. talk about memes and the glory days of the internet funny guys guild (ok, that ended up being sarcastic again. but i think it would be cool to meet you).

i don't want to say who exactly but id like to finally met the poster whom I've been sharing web chat sessions with lately.....

at first i thought he was such a latte... then i got to know him and I'm not so sure the world would ever be able to handle the wonderful rainbow qualities of this stellar dude.....

tumblr_mbdjboCNp21r63qzxo1_500.jpg

• Fire 1

My top ten:

1. Moiraine

2. NUpolo8

3. sd'sker

4. ADS

5. GSG8675309

6. beanman('s wife)

7. BBB12

8. Landlord

9. carlfense

10. ShawnWatson

I didn't mention knapplc or NUance because of our monthly meeting for The League of Extraordinary Posters. I'd like to meet all the mods except for zoogies. He insists upon himself.

• Fire 1