If you could pick one Huskerboard member to meet, who would it be?

Least want to meet: a few people

I'll bet that would change if you met them. Best example - I (and several other folks) weren't too keen on Truealjdfl;jkfl;sdAlways (whatever his name is now), but he came to a couple of the bar meetups and he's a really cool guy, and I'd hope to see him again soon. His rep here is that he's abrasive and harsh, but he's pretty funny in person. The black-and-white words on this board aren't a very good indicator of how we are, or who we are. White words for Landlord.

In fact, I've met several folks here, and liked them all. Near as I can remember, I've met:

True

PaulCrewe

EZ-E

NUpolo8

Landlord

darkhorse85

Okaive

Moiraine

Eric the Red

Blackshirt

GM_Tood

Mr. Accountability

Bye Bye Big XII

huskeraddict

QMany

Enhance89

GMoose

HotGrillonGrillAction (still my favorite user name here)

I know there are more, and I'm blanking. If you read this and we've met, and I haven't listed you, it's only because I'm losing track. I've met a lot of the folks here.

Who would I like to meet, that I haven't already met? I'm a bit of a whore I suppose, but "pretty much everyone" is my answer. I wouldn't be posting here if I didn't think this was a community full of really cool people.

Lame-o answer to this question: I'd like to meet zoogies and BIGREDIOWAN. We've been the most active Mods here for four years, doing the sleeves-rolled-up behind the scenes work, and I've never met either. I'd like to meet my "coworkers." I think AR Husker Fan is really cool and I'd like to meet him, too, but I'm told they don't let him out of Arkansas, and I'm not going down there, so that'll probably never happen.

• Fire 2
The black-and-white words on this board aren't a very good indicator of how we are, or who we are.

You guys post in white words too???

Suddenly I feel grossly misinformed and left out of the inner workings of Huskerboard. No wonder people think I'm dumb!

Least want to meet: a few people

I'll bet that would change if you met them.

It was more of a joke as I am really interested in meeting just about all comers when I finally make it up for a game this year. It is always interesting putting faces and off-line personalities with people who you "interact" with a lot on boards.