If you could pick one Huskerboard member to meet, who would it be?

If you could meet one Huskerboard member in real life who would it be and why?

I would go with Shawn Watson, mostly because I laugh my ass off at half the stupid sh#t he writes. I realize there's a risk I could wind up locked in his basement, but I'm willing to take that risk.

Quite a few posters I'd like to meet. Even though I suspect it would be much different meeting many of them in person that the preconceived impressions I have from the Interwebz.

I'd like to meet Walks. I think he'd be a good one to throw back a few drinks with. I'm guessing he has some good stories to tell.

I would go with Shawn Watson, mostly because I laugh my ass off at half the stupid sh#t he writes. I realize there's a risk I could wind up locked in his basement, but I'm willing to take that risk.

What are the odds that anyone pictured in your sig would be with you. #research

What are the odds that anyone pictured in your sig would be with you. #research

1 in a million.

Quite a few posters I'd like to meet. Even though I suspect it would be much different meeting many of them in person that the preconceived impressions I have from the Interwebz.

I'd like to meet Walks. I think he'd be a good one to throw back a few drinks with. I'm guessing he has some good stories to tell.

Decked. I want to see if he's actually me.

After him then walks.

Likewise...

I'd definitely have beers with just about everyone (except Decked, don't want to get the kid in trouble) outside of GHOST...