LB Jordan Jones [Kentucky Commit]

Mavric

Jones had 123 tackles, 10 sacks, 5 forced fumbles, and returned 3 fumbles for TD last year. Those are some impressive on-field stats, but what is his 40 time (electronic)? ;)

VM and Stoop have been working their Ohio connections hard this class, including an early offer to Jones. Will be interesting to see how things go, if Nebraska starts pushing hard in Ohio again.

Hey Mav, the ESPN link is for another recruit with the same name (ESPN does not have a profile for JJ from Ohio). Also, Rivals does not have him rated yet.

Jones had 123 tackles, 10 sacks, 5 forced fumbles, and returned 3 fumbles for TD last year. Those are some impressive on-field stats, but what is his 40 time (electronic)? ;)

VW and Stoop have been working their Ohio connections hard this class, including an early offer to Jones. Will be interesting to see how things go, if Nebraska starts pushing hard in Ohio again.

Hey Mav, the ESPN link is for another recruit with the same name (ESPN does not have a profile for JJ from Ohio). Also, Rivals does not have him rated yet.

VW?

Last year for the first time in a long time we didn't have any schollie players from Ohio (none from Calif either). We can't lose our presence there but we are making good inroads into the southeast. Georgia and Florida especially. Lets hope the Youngstown connection has the magic it did 5 years ago.

You're strictly talking recruits right, not players on the team?

Last year for the first time in a long time we didn't have any schollie players from Ohio (none from Calif either). We can't lose our presence there but we are making good inroads into the southeast. Georgia and Florida especially. Lets hope the Youngstown connection has the magic it did 5 years ago.

I believe he is. There are 8-9 players from Ohio on the current roster.

• 2 months later...

I believe I was....it was a long time ago. I understand why kids from Ohio like UK. It isn't that far away from home. I'm sure their coaches are promising immediate playing time.