Are you giving anything up for lent?

Going to try and give up soda (including diet soda). I drink a lot of soda, so it could be tough. I guess I will have to replace it with beer. :wasted

41802_235733263339_4182752_n.jpg

Billy likes soda

Jk. Good luck with that one. Start guzzling water or tea

I drink a lot of water throughout the day. I gotta stay hydrated!!! But, I love a good soda or 3 when I am eating lunch or dinner. I haven't missed the soda with meals yet, but it's only been 2 days.

Going to try and give up soda (including diet soda). I drink a lot of soda, so it could be tough. I guess I will have to replace it with beer. :wasted

Billy likes soda

I drink a lot of water throughout the day. I gotta stay hydrated!!! But, I love a good soda or 3 when I am eating lunch or dinner. I haven't missed the soda with meals yet, but it's only been 2 days.

I drink a lot of soda with meals and ColHusk makes me look like I have never even tried soda.

He will go through two-three 64 ounce cups or HARS (you remember that Husk) with one small burger.

Billy likes soda

I drink a lot of soda with meals and ColHusk makes me look like I have never even tried soda.

He will go through two-three 64 ounce cups or HARS (you remember that Husk) with one small burger.

GROSS.

WHAT IS A HARS?

Hars, well I have no clue where the name came from or what it stands for, ColoHusk might know. But, in our frat house, you told goats/pledges to run to the U-Stop in Lincoln to get you a Har(s) which was the big 64 ounces of fountain soda...along with other things that they would have too purchase us...then they would bring it back to our rooms and you might tip them a few dollars or just tell them thanks.

I'm a little slow here, but I finally decided on a sacrifice. I'm going to give up hard liquor--whiskey, gin and such.

WHen is Easter anyway??

4-20

4/20? So I'll be knocking back a couple of whiskeys while others are enjoying another vice. :thumbs:

I'm a little slow here, but I finally decided on a sacrifice. I'm going to give up hard liquor--whiskey, gin and such.

WHen is Easter anyway??

4-20

4/20? So I'll be knocking back a couple of whiskeys while others are enjoying another vice. :thumbs:

whatchu-talkin-bout-willis-o.gif

WHen is Easter anyway??

4-20

I guess if you live in Colorado 4/20 has no special significance. :lol:

WHen is Easter anyway??

4-20

I guess if you live in Colorado 4/20 has no special significance. :lol:

THE CU CAMPUS WILL BE CLOSED AND BARRICADED THAT DAY

CU-Boulder to close campus on 4/20 for third straight year

• Fire 1