Jamal Turner QB "experiment"

Where is the list of failed moves by Pelini that show his actions have been a "train wreck."

"Musical chairs on the O line" is cited. Nebraska finished 19th in the nation in rushing last year after a rash of injuries. If anything, the "musical chairs" cited as a problem was a benefit. We were 8th in 2012, 15th in 2011. How is this a "train wreck?"

Having some vague issue with Jamal Turner practicing Wildcat plays does not a "train wreck" make. Let's see this list of failures.

• Fire 4

I think moving people around to find their best fit is completely reasonable. I'm not a fan of what the staff did with Braylon Heard, moving him back and forth, but he's the only case I can think of where I felt the coaches moved a player too much. But practicing Jamal Turner at QB is what a lot of Pelini critics have been asking for. Trying to get the playmakers on the field in a position to get the ball and make something happen. I like it.

I figured Heard would be the prime example mentioned. I don't feel like he was that mismanaged. It seems like it evident that he wasn't going to beat out Ameer. He was an incredible talent and we wanted to get him on the field. Even if we didn't try him at another position, I can't see him sticking with the program as Ameer's second fiddle. Not to mention, we stuck with him when he couldn't make grades, but he splits when he can't beat out his peer.

Until Heard lights it up for Kentucky and proves Bo and staff wrong, I'm a consider that example null and void.

Like Aaron Green for TCU?

Or Cody Green for Tulsa?

How many kids have transferred out of here and lit it up... anywhere? Anyone?

Literally the only transfer I can think of that had any real success was the RB that went to Hawaii - Leonard Jackson or something along those lines?

Someone should do an academic study of how awful kids that end up transferring perform and just whip it out anytime someone starts thinking about it. Unless they suck. Then hide it in the drawer and let them leave :)

Until Heard lights it up for Kentucky and proves Bo and staff wrong, I'm a consider that example null and void.

Or Cody Green for Tulsa?

DeAngelo Evans was a UNI GOD.

(Ducks)

Or Cody Green for Tulsa?

So you agree with me? That it's nothing to be concerned about? That he's gone and it is what it is? Just wanna be clear. There's lot of misunderstanding going on around here lately. Dont wanna piss of the big guy. :lol:

Ryan Tannehill started as QB in college, then moved to WR and ended up an NFL QB at Miami.....very rare indeed.

And the guy he replaced at A&M was considered a possible Heisman-level type player.

even more rare! unfortunately, besides his injuries, JT has been a disappointment, poor work ethic and poor route running, he thinks he is Russell Wilson and yet he has never thrown a pass at NU in a game?..........wow....... :rolleyes:

• Fire 1