Possible transfers/late additions to fill 3 spots

• 3 weeks later...

Isn't this like the second or third kid who is transferring to Creighton? I remember people thinking they were going to take a big step back after this year's seniors graduate. Their team might look totally different with these transfers than what we thought it would.

I hope Creighton is still good. It will just make it so much better kicking their asses!!! But, yeah I see what your saying. Look what Miles was able to do with transfers to the Huskers. I have faith that if miles wants a few transfers now that Cornish went elsewhere, he will get ones that they will be able to develop the same as the others on our team.

Isn't this like the second or third kid who is transferring to Creighton? I remember people thinking they were going to take a big step back after this year's seniors graduate. Their team might look totally different with these transfers than what we thought it would.

I hope Creighton is still good. It will just make it so much better kicking their asses!!! But, yeah I see what your saying. Look what Miles was able to do with transfers to the Huskers. I have faith that if miles wants a few transfers now that Cornish went elsewhere, he will get ones that they will be able to develop the same as the others on our team.

Hope you are correct, but I have heard little scuttlebutt or even potential NAMES of transfers who were on the radar as backups...........