What's the best concert in music?

I've seen a lot of good ones. Opeth has been my personal favorite.

Which tour?

Ghost Reveries World Tour, October 24th, 2005 at The Bottleneck in Lawrence, Kansas.

That was a good tour, I saw them in San Diego...

I saw them on the Deliverance tour before that, they were amazing...

Best concerts I've been to: the Flaming Lips at Jones Beach and Bob Dylan at Madison square Garden. Also Beck during the Sexx Laws tour.

Honorable mentions: Radiohead, The Moody Blues, Ben Folds, The Decemberists, Mighty Mighty Bosstones (with Flogging Molly opening).

Worst Vanilla Ice back when I was 10. I don't even know what I was thinking back then.

Best shows have been Metallica, Tool and The Offspring. They all put on very different shows, but all were very good.

I cant think of any really bad headliners I have ever paid to see. Though some of the openers and second stage acts have been pretty poor. A couple even were so bad we were hurting ourselves laughing at them. And I can't even recall names of the bands.

Omaha, I think it was 83? The 80's are still a little hazy for me. Motley Crue opened for Ozzie for the bark at the moon tour. Met the guitarist Jake e Lee at a party afterwards.

I've always thought Def Leppard sounded fantastic live. I hadn't heard about the Elliot temper tantrum before.

Garth was amazing, probably never see better. Dylan in Sioux city was great.

Also really enjoyed 311/janitor bob show, 13 county, gear daddies, social distortion. Violent femmes at USD dome was probably the most fun concert I went too. Plus one on whoever mentioned ivory star, great times...

Alabama sucked, didn't know it was going to be a Christmas concert. Steve earl didn't shut up enough to play music either..