Game of Thrones - Please no spoilers from ASOIAF

46 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

Revised prediction

Hide contents

I am now 99% sure Arya will be the one to kill Cersei. The brown eyes, green eyes, blue eyes prophecy from Melisandre almost assures that. (although she has been wrong before...)  Also I have a gut feeling that she will do it while using the face of Tyrion or Jamie, which unfortunately would mean one of them will have to die first.

Hmm...

I think it will be Jaime, but maybe we’ll both be right.

I’m gonna stick with the real Jaime thought. I don’t think they’ll give Arya the killing blows for the 2 biggest bad guys.

Spoiler

Last night was really hard for me. My daughters don't go to be until 9:30, and I have to make sure they are down before I can start GoT. Gotta say, that was intense. Pretty badass though that the same knife meant to kill Bran was the one that saved him. I'm not sure how the Northern forces and the, what 10 Unsullied left, are going to defeat Cersei. @Moiraine, I thought about how it might be Arya as Jamie killing Cersei. And somewhere Bron is going to make an appearance. Either way, next Sunday is going to be appointment television for most. Our family will actually be in a hotel in KC. I'll be streaming it on my phone with headphones on with wife and kids asleep.

• Plus1 1
8 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Man the lighting sucked!

I thought the fighting really dragged on but I get it...

Cool episode and my long shot to be on the throne...well it is not going to happen.

Were you thinking it would be that one guy who does that one thing but who you think he died in the most recent episode?

7 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Were you thinking it would be that one guy who does that one thing but who you think he died in the most recent episode?

Hahaha! 

Nailed it!

I thought it was going to be Bob "Smoosh" Smoocshowski, he is sort of a low level admin in the offices of the castle that got stormed...he has a really small part.  You really don't see much of him in the show but from what I could tell he did die last night...

This is post if dedicated to the Smoosh!

• Plus1 1

Incredibly tense episode with a ton of spectacle and I really enjoyed it.

That being said, the editing and the pacing and the blocking were terrible. Like, dog s#!t bad. So many times I had no idea where in space the shot I was seeing was, or I had a wrong idea about the characters I was seeing being in a totally different place. Are they running to the gate? Are they already inside the gate? Weren't there just hundreds of undead on them a second ago and now they're mostly alone? How did that character get there? Had a lot of questions like that. And also a lot of shots that just didn't make any sense physically imo. Like the top down shot of Jorah and Dany - before it cut away there were like at least a half a dozen undead racing towards them and one was like less than two feet away from Dany. Cut to a different scene, then cut back and no real threat to her.

• Plus1 1
12 minutes ago, Landlord said:

That being said, the editing and the pacing and the blocking were terrible. Like, dog s#!t bad. So many times I had no idea where in space the shot I was seeing was, or I had a wrong idea about the characters I was seeing being in a totally different place. Are they running to the gate? Are they already inside the gate? Weren't there just hundreds of undead on them a second ago and now they're mostly alone? How did that character get there? Had a lot of questions like that. And also a lot of shots that just didn't make any sense physically imo. Like the top down shot of Jorah and Dany - before it cut away there were like at least a half a dozen undead racing towards them and one was like less than two feet away from Dany. Cut to a different scene, then cut back and no real threat to her.

This happened with Jon Snow as well, he was completely surrounded and then - no problems at all.

21 minutes ago, Landlord said:

Ya I noticed this too. With such an important area like Winterfell, we should know where the hell they are. 

2 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

I wonder if anything will be done with a possible Arya pregnancy with Gendry's child, and Gendry being a the bastard child of Robert Byratheon (sorry about the spelling) so that child will have king's blood, as well.

Bro...

She was on top...everyone knows a girl can't get pregnant during her first time banging if she is on top.  Come on.

I learned that in HS...not in health class but from some friends.

• Haha 3
2 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Bro...

She was on top...everyone knows a girl can't get pregnant during her first time banging if she is on top.  Come on.

Gendry will be like "dude, I pulled out way early!"

The next GoT will have Arya checking her ovulation calendar, forcing Gendry into missionary sex, and her pulling her legs upwards/towards her so the sperm can get to the egg easier.

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Gendry will be like "dude, I pulled out way early!"

The next GoT will have Arya checking her ovulation calendar, forcing Gendry into missionary sex, and her pulling her legs upwards/towards her so the sperm can get to the egg easier.

Oh my god, I almost could not reply to this I was laughing so hard, well, I was doing my best not to laugh since class is going on.  This is amazing.

• Haha 1