Who's Next?

Order of wish list between Goodrich, Addison, and Williams? May get all or a few but whose the biggest get since ratings don't always tell all.

Addison is good, but not really on my list. Not very knowledgeable on him. I'd say Goodrich and Williams are right behind Avery for me right now.

1. Avery

2a. Goodrich

2b. Williams

2c. Moore

5. Bleich

Order of wish list between Goodrich, Addison, and Williams? May get all or a few but whose the biggest get since ratings don't always tell all.

Addison is good, but not really on my list. Not very knowledgeable on him. I'd say Goodrich and Williams are right behind Avery for me right now.

1. Avery

2a. Goodrich

2b. Williams

2c. Moore

5. Bleich

Wish list would include Reed as 5b with Bleach. Not sure that's at all in the cards though. Can't argue with any of those.

Based off defensive highlights I go Addison, Goodrich, and Williams. Addison has the 6'5 length and comes down the line on the run. Would like to see his 40 and other agility times to see if he could being the FS. Goodrich is just an all around good athlete with great playmaking abilities. Williams tackles too high and was actually impressed more with WR highlights. That being said taking a really talented WR and turning him into an elite D-back is always a possibility.

Goodrich

Williams

Addison

If you're asking for my order of those three. Goodrich over Williams due to him being a 500 mile radius kid and he seems more likely to stick to his commitment (not saying Williams wouldn't, but location and connection to the program are in Goodrich's favor).

1. Avery

2a. Goodrich

2b. Williams

2c. Moore

5. Bleich

Wish list would include Reed as 5b with Bleach. Not sure that's at all in the cards though. Can't argue with any of those.

Reed didn't visit, so banking on Bleich. Flip will be soonish if it's going to happen.