Who's Next?

I heard he was dropping his announcement by picking a hat on Periscope. But it's not the hat he picks up ... it's the hat he looks at longingly but reaches over. He will then put out a tweet with an edit, but it's not the jersey he's wearing ... you should look at the color of the number on the jersey - that is the color of the license plate in the state next to where he is going to go. Until tomorrow.

• Fire 1

Allen Bleich Bookie

If that would happen, it would put us at #9 in the country.

But, Bookie won't be committing this weekend.

Don't look so dumb about Bookie now.

Who sad you looked dumb?

Good call 44. I think most of us were saying he had previously locked in a commitment date, so was hard to get behind the idea. Hell my "source" said it too, and I told him I wish, but I doubt it heavily...

Allen Bleich Bookie

If that would happen, it would put us at #9 in the country.

But, Bookie won't be committing this weekend.

Don't look so dumb about Bookie now.

Who sad you looked dumb?
Good call 44. I think most of us were saying he had previously locked in a commitment date, so was hard to get behind the idea. Hell my "source" said it too, and I told him I wish, but I doubt it heavily...
I remember somewhere someone said he was close to committing and it might not of been directed at me but everyone was saying July 31st. I knew that was his date but he hadn't really said much about it and Mike Riley retweeting him and all that I just had a feeling he'd be soon. Probably me just assuming people thinking I was dumb. But, not trying to start a fight, I just had a good gut feeling about Bookie.