Bill Callahan positive achievements thread.

Candy coating sh*t and it still is going to taste like sh*t!

Is this what a positive remarks thread regarding Bo has materialized into? :wtf

Polo, I have my issues with Bo too and hope he proves my doubts wrong but reveling in his failures without recognizing his successes is not how to go about things. IMO

• Fire 1

Brought in the same amount of walk ins as Bo Pelini.

I totally missed this. You're so desperate to talk sh#t about Nebraska that you're resorting to lying now? That's low, even for you.

All right, I should have said "brought in a few less walk ons in" considering he averaged about 12-14 and Bo averages 15-17.

Happy?

I totally missed this. You're so desperate to talk sh#t about Nebraska that you're resorting to lying now? That's low, even for you.

All right, I should have said "brought in a few less walk ons in" considering he averaged about 12-14 and Bo averages 15-17.

Happy?

That's not what happened.

Happy?

That's not what happened.

Yes it was.

I shouldn't have said the "same". It was incorrect and you caught me. I apologize. But he brought in walk ons. Granted a few less each year than B does, but they were there.

This is my point about the two. No one, me included wants BC here, but it's nitpicking and dishonest it's a huge swing.

Besides BC very highly regarded recruiting classes without them, and in Diary of a Husker there were complaints about the walk on program being so large it made the team a behemoth that was impossible to manage.

Either way we're both picking nits.