SIGNED - WR Stanley Morgan

Welcome to the Huskers Stanley and Monique! We are so happy to have both of you be part of the Big Red family. I can't wait to see your son play at the collegiate level; he is going to be something very special.

awwww thanks

Monique - do me a favor and tell Stanley to get Kendall Bussey's butt on the phone and make sure he's coming to Nebraska with him!

• Fire 1

I'm going to say they are greatly exaggerating the cold for 5 months...we are not Michigan or Minnesota cold. I've played golf in December and have worn shorts on Thanksgiving many, many times. December, January and Feb can get pretty cold but the rest of the year it's not bad. Summer can get hot and humid but coming from Orleans you might laugh at that comment. Welcome to the Family!!!

awwww thanks

Welcome to the Huskers Stanley and Monique! We are so happy to have both of you be part of the Big Red family. I can't wait to see your son play at the collegiate level; he is going to be something very special.

awwww thanks

Monique - do me a favor and tell Stanley to get Kendall Bussey's butt on the phone and make sure he's coming to Nebraska with him!
he was coming before Stanley lol trust me they will be there
  • Fire 1

Not a smooth way of asking this so I'll just ask:

Monique, if Bussey decommits will that affect Stanley's commitment?

And BTW, we can be a bit testy at times. Ignore those parts and know that your son will be coached by men who will add to what you and your husband have already accomplished.

No Way!!!! STANLEY is coming. I really feel like Kendall is coming. Me and his dad talked alot. He actually helped me. BTW Iam a single parent. Don't worry they coming. Go big red

And BTW, we can be a bit testy at times. Ignore those parts and know that your son will be coached by men who will add to what you and your husband have already accomplished.

No way!!!! STANLEY is coming and I really feel like Kendall is coming to me and his dad talked alot. He actually helped me out. Don't worry they coming. Go big red and BTW I am a single parent.

No way!!!! STANLEY is coming and I really feel like Kendall is coming to me and his dad talked alot. He actually helped me out. Don't worry they coming. Go big red and BTW I am a single parent.
team single moms
  • Fire 1

You raised a great young man.

Also, watch out saying you're single around here we've got this weirdo named teachercd that is looking for a permanent tailgate companion.

team single moms

God bless you. As a single parent product.

You raised a great young man.

Also, watch out saying you're single around here we've got this weirdo named teachercd that is looking for a permanent tailgate companion.

thank you and you better tell him Iam from New Orleans lol I may be single but my family is huge. Don't want to cut up in Nebraska lol
  • Fire 2

team single moms
God bless you. As a single parent product.
thank you