SIGNED - WR Stanley Morgan

Extremely excited to add your entire family to husker nation! We cannot wait to have Stanley on campus and watch him grow as a student and athlete but most importantly as a man. Everything I have heard about him is nothing but positives. Looks like you did a great job of making him a good person. Again welcome to the husker family!

Do stanley and Kendall Bussey talk quite often? We seem to be recruiting NOLA quite hard the last couple years and would love for that to continue

We're very excited to welcome you all into our Husker family! You all made a terrific decision! As you are aware, our program's main focus is to give our student athletes the education and life skills necessary to succeed in life after football. The University will bend over backwards to supply our student athletes with any and every resource they need to achieve their greater self. Along with that mission, we have some of the nation's top athletic facilities, an unmatchable level of fan support and an incredible tradition of success on and off the field.

If Stanley has the drive to go the extra mile in everything he does here, there is no doubt in my mind that he will do great things and be forever loved here.

Good luck to him! We're all excited to see what he can achieve!

Yes him and Kendall talk and academics was the main factor. Thanks for yall support. I feel good leaving my only son/child in the hands of Nebraska. GBR

I think we're all very excited for the two of them to join the team. This is just my opinion, but from a talent perspective I think Kendall B. and Stanley M. are two of the better recruits we've had on offense in awhile.

Hello everyone Iam new to the site. My name is Monique. Iam the mother of Stanley Morgan Jr WR for New Orleans. I love your city, fans, and the University. My son Stanley Morgan is an only child. He is 6'1 195lbs. He is the 2nd leading WR in Louisiana. He's also all state all district and all metro. He is a 4 star. I really feel comfortable about my son's choice to Nebraska.

Welcome Monique8! We are all very, very excited about your son. I want to applaud you and Stanley for keeping an open mind about Nebraska, and seeing the school for everything it has to offer. Obviously your son has the talent to go to a number of schools closer to home, but decided to take a less traveled path and leave the area. A bit biased, but kids miss out on the amount of support Nebraska provides to their student athletes.

St.PaulHusker really? I love participating in everything. Treand3 he wanted to leave New Orleans. He's one brave young man. And you are correct. I think leaving your home time allows you to become more focused and independent. Dr.StrangeLove thanks. One thing for sure is the fans are so kind. Iam typing with tears in my eyes.