SIGNED - WR Stanley Morgan

@JoshHarveyScout: #Nebraska #Huskers get a commitment from 3-star WR Stanley Morgan.

But espn has him a 4* so.... In this instance I'm gonna agree with them. Just this once.

Rivals has him as a 4* too and the #27 WR in the nation. Harvey is a scout guy so he has to say 3*. Stars aside this kid is a stud and glad we have his commitment.

Talk about a kid that high points the football. HUGE commit. Has a chance to play as a freshman if he can get the play book figured out

Tolbert is excellent at this as well. Throw it up there and let them go get it.

If he was that good at it wouldn't he be playing already since no one else really matches up with him physically?

Welcome, Stanley! :bigredn:

Sounds like we can thank mom for the commitment, link.

His mom, Monique Jason, prodded him to do it. She came with him for the Sept. 27 night game against Illinois.

I think she might love Nebraska more than I do, Morgan wrote.

Also, Morgan was not a silent commit, but that doesn't matter know.

An example of why the NCAA not allowing schools to pay for a parent/guardian to accompany their kid on a visit is idiotic.

Either way great pick up

Talk about a kid that high points the football. HUGE commit. Has a chance to play as a freshman if he can get the play book figured out

Tolbert is excellent at this as well. Throw it up there and let them go get it.

If he was that good at it wouldn't he be playing already since no one else really matches up with him physically?

I believe Tolbert tore his ACL earlier in the year.