SIGNED - WR Stanley Morgan

Talk about a kid that high points the football. HUGE commit. Has a chance to play as a freshman if he can get the play book figured out

Tolbert is excellent at this as well. Throw it up there and let them go get it.

If he was that good at it wouldn't he be playing already since no one else really matches up with him physically?

I believe Tolbert tore his ACL earlier in the year.

I don't think so.

We are pretty deep at receiver (even with all the injuries) and there is a lot more to being able to play than being good at playing the ball in the air.

Not too sure about Tolbert tearing ACL. That was Burtch. He was never in the conversation about not redshirting. It was only Pierson el and Irons that were drawing possible playing time. I'm guessing Tolbert needed a year...

I agree that he was probably thinking about Burtch tearing his ACL. But Irons and Tolbert were getting mentions earlier in the year - I think around the Fresno St / Miami games - and being moved up off the scout team to get some reps with the 2s because of injuries and maybe not playing great. But that didn't last long as we got a couple guys healthy again.

Not too sure about Tolbert tearing ACL. That was Burtch. He was never in the conversation about not redshirting. It was only Pierson el and Irons that were drawing possible playing time. I'm guessing Tolbert needed a year...

I agree that he was probably thinking about Burtch tearing his ACL. But Irons and Tolbert were getting mentions earlier in the year - I think around the Fresno St / Miami games - and being moved up off the scout team to get some reps with the 2s because of injuries and maybe not playing great. But that didn't last long as we got a couple guys healthy again.

I could be mistaking but I thought I had read that Tolbert tore his ACL after the Fresno game.

Talk about a kid that high points the football. HUGE commit. Has a chance to play as a freshman if he can get the play book figured out

Tolbert is excellent at this as well. Throw it up there and let them go get it.
If he was that good at it wouldn't he be playing already since no one else really matches up with him physically?

I believe Tolbert tore his ACL earlier in the year.

I don't think so.

We are pretty deep at receiver (even with all the injuries) and there is a lot more to being able to play than being good at playing the ball in the air.

While true, I was thinking more of a goaline receiver where you only need to know a few routes. Thought Taariq may be the guy but apparently not.

I could be mistaking but I thought I had read that Tolbert tore his ACL after the Fresno game.
You may be thinking of irons. I think he tore his acl. I have seen him on campus using crutches.

Huge assists goes to the Bussey family and Tyrone Hughes.

Also with Stanley, offers over stars.

Great help from the Busseys... When people on this board start to realize that KB has been peer recruiting NOLA hard for us, maybe they will stop acting so paranoid that he's leaving when the next SEC school comes through. I, for one, am really excited to see a lot of guys coming from NOLA - there is some great talent down there. Kuddos to the coaches on working that angle.

• Fire 3

You may be thinking of irons. I think he tore his acl. I have seen him on campus using crutches.
Clearing it up for everyone...

From 10/2

@HuskerExtraBC: True freshman receiver Glenn Irons suffered a meniscus tear in his knee and won't play this season, Pelini said. #Huskers

• Fire 2

Clearing it up for everyone...

From 10/2

@HuskerExtraBC: True freshman receiver Glenn Irons suffered a meniscus tear in his knee and won't play this season, Pelini said. #Huskers

I was way wrong all around. It was Irons, not Tolbert. It was a meniscus, not ACL.

Thanks for the clarification guys.