Possible WR transfer

I know that I wanted to assault a bunch of Shehawks fans after the Super Bowl too. This guy is aces in my book!

I don't know any Seahawks fans, so unfortunately I had nobody to punch that night. I sure would have felt better if I did.

Punching fans of the team that just beat your team. Sounds like a textbook sore loser to me.

Oh if you're looking for sore loser, I'm your man. I never in my life have been a good loser. I refused to shake hands after team losses even when I was young. I still don't like to do it to this day. I take losing very hard. Is that a bad thing? Not IMO. Well, maybe. Character flaws, shucks.....

By the way friendo, why would I just punch a random Seahawks fan just because they just won the Super Bowl? It was a joke man. I'd have first instigated a fight, then punched him, then blamed the Shehawk for the entire altercation. Broncos fans are never wrong.

I know it was a joke. So was my comment. But look at the bright side. If you wouldve had a seahawks fan to punch, you wouldntve had to wait till after the game. You coulda done it at halftime.
  • Fire 1

Does anyone actually know what happened? Some article I've read involve him

taking a camera from a women and damaging it. Getting into a fight with a bunch of guys after a game, to me, isn't that big a deal, but if it was more, then it needs to be explored.

taking a camera from a women and damaging it. Getting into a fight with a bunch of guys after a game, to me, isn't that big a deal, but if it was more, then it needs to be explored.

That is the story basically, grabbed a woman violently, and destroyed her camera lens, during a fight about the Super Bowl. Also appears to have manned up, admitted his guilt, accepts his punishment, and is trying to make an effort to better himself because of it. The more I read about him the more I think he is deserving of a second chance and I think Bo is the perfect coach to keep him in line.

That is the story basically, grabbed a woman violently, and destroyed her camera lens, during a fight about the Super Bowl. Also appears to have manned up, admitted his guilt, accepts his punishment, and is trying to make an effort to better himself because of it. The more I read about him the more I think he is deserving of a second chance and I think Bo is the perfect coach to keep him in line.

We have never had a coach who had a camera incident nor a player who had a fan incident...no...wait.

If this player was going to KState, coach Snyder being his new coach, what would your thoughts be of said transfer?

If it is the same fine, he belongs here no problem, but if he becomes a low life then he has no reason being here.

You give the kid a second chance period, whether it be at Nebraska or Ohio State, if he deserves the chance. Not solely so he can benefit our team.

If he comes here, we will hear the LP comparisons, so he needs to truly be worthy of the chance we take on him. I trust Bo on these type of things, not so sure I trust our fans on it though.

We have never had a coach who had a camera incident nor a player who had a fan incident...no...wait.

Get that crap outta here. Neither were legal issues, and both happened with people being in places they shouldn't be. The fan who got punched was illegally trespassing on the field, and Carl grabbed the camera not the person. Besides it's not even relevant to the discussion.

If this player was going to KState, coach Snyder being his new coach, what would your thoughts be of said transfer?If it is the same fine, he belongs here no problem, but if he becomes a low life then he has no reason being here.You give the kid a second chance period, whether it be at Nebraska or Ohio State, if he deserves the chance. Not solely so he can benefit our team.If he comes here, we will hear the LP comparisons, so he needs to truly be worthy of the chance we take on him. I trust Bo on these type of things, not so sure I trust our fans on it though.

Given the crime, and how it has been handled so far I am fine with him transferring where ever he wants, in fact I think he shouldn't have a restriction against PAC 10 schools. If the crimes were different, and how he handled himself afterword different, I wouldn't be so quick to give him a second chance.

Get that crap outta here. Neither were legal issues, and both happened with people being in places they shouldn't be. The fan who got punched was illegally trespassing on the field, and Carl grabbed the camera not the person. Besides it's not even relevant to the discussion.

Seriously? Wow. Because a fan was on the field he's fair game for the opposing team in your eyes?

Seriously? Wow. Because a fan was on the field he's fair game for the opposing team in your eyes?

Yep actually it's no different than a streaker or someone at a baseball game who runs on the field. Your not supposed to be on there, and you accept the risk of getting your a$$ kicked if you do.