ESPN College Game Day: What changes would you make?

I am assume most of you would like some changes on ESPN's College Game Day...Here are some I think would be cool.

1. Have a "reporter" that stops at the tailgates, bars and greek row. I think I remember Todd Blackledge doing something like this but I would love to see more of it, its kind of cool to see that stuff. Show the drinking and the fun!

2. Keep a running total of the "experts" picks WITH the Vegas lines

3. Have a "poll" used, once a year, where the team with the most votes gets to host a Game Day

Also...out of the "power" conferences, what do you think the worst place to host Game Day would be? Ohhhhhh.....

I like the Tailgate idea, and I'm not surprised you thought of it.

I would like to see it shortened, it starts to early for me to get up/care.

Also...out of the "power" conferences, what do you think the worst place to host Game Day would be? Ohhhhhh.....

Iowa State, Purdue, or Kentucky.

I like the Tailgate idea, and I'm not surprised you thought of it.

I would like to see it shortened, it starts to early for me to get up/care.

Iowa State, Purdue, or Kentucky.

God...could you imagine it at Purdue!

Kansas would be pretty bad.

I basically lived in Lawrence when they were winning basketball and football. I actually tailgated for a few Husker games. :hmmph

It wouldn't have been too bad then. Now, it would be a ghost town. At least a lot of good bars and Mass St. are close to the stadium.

Kansas would be pretty bad.

I basically lived in Lawrence when they were winning basketball and football. I actually tailgated for a few Husker games. :hmmph

It wouldn't have been too bad then. Now, it would be a ghost town. At least a lot of good bars and Mass St. are close to the stadium.

I went to the game against Rice two years ago. Not a bad experience and the tailgating was rather good. They just absolutely suck at football.