OT Mirko Jurkovic Jr [Ohio State Commit]

• 3 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

Has been getting worked over a bunch tonight. However he's going against Jeff Holland one of the top DEs in the country who probably ends up at Florida or aurburn. Has won a few more battles add the game goes on, but was being destroyed by Holland's speed early. A lot better looking as a run blocker now.

This game is unreal as there is talent everywhere on the field. 18 division one commits

Has been getting worked over a bunch tonight. However he's going against Jeff Holland one of the top DEs in the country who probably ends up at Florida or aurburn. Has won a few more battles add the game goes on, but was being destroyed by Holland's speed early. A lot better looking as a run blocker now.

This game is unreal as there is talent everywhere on the field. 18 division one commits

Agreed. Still adjusting at OT, this is his first season at it.

• 4 weeks later...

Husker offensive line recruit Mirko Jurkovic was involved in an interesting game Friday. His team, IMG Academy of Orlando, Florida, scored touchdowns on each of its first seven possessions against Champagnat. The game ended prematurely when Champagnat forfeited midway through the second quarter. Following a personal foul and ejection, Champagnat protested the call and exited the field six minutes before halftime.

LJS

I feel like we have gotten quite a few good OL in the system from the 14 and 15 recruiting classes. Good news.

Agree. I REALLY like Farmer and Gates. Not that I disliked Foster but I wasn't sure how good he was or if he was just one of the best local players. But from most accounts he has been the standout on the scout team. And it looks like we're continuing on that path with this class. Looking good.