OT Mirko Jurkovic Jr [Ohio State Commit]

I hope all the commits stay, but, at the same time, I cannot hold anything against 18-year-old guys who are making a very important decision about their future.

The best of luck to all of them, regardless of decision.

Agreed. I actually think Mirko has more upside at Nebraska with a different coach. I think the next coach will get back to basics and some mean football. Mirko would love it here.

I hope all the commits stay, but, at the same time, I cannot hold anything against 18-year-old guys who are making a very important decision about their future.

The best of luck to all of them, regardless of decision.

Agreed. I actually think Mirko has more upside at Nebraska with a different coach. I think the next coach will get back to basics and some mean football. Mirko would love it here.

Unfortunately, they don't know that. They're being sold a product, and suddenly, they're being sold a different product. Could be better, could be worse, I think it's just the shock of not getting what they were expecting. I'm optimistic that we'll bring in a coaching staff who can develop the talent they're recruiting better than Pelini's staff could.

Lee and Anderson are Huskers through and through. We are going to land a great coach that will turn them into great players and great young men

Lee and Anderson are huskers but also wanted to come play for one of the best db coaches in the country. Could have some impact on their decision. Hope ur right but a lot of unknowns. Will we hire a great coach? Will they like that coaches personality.

• 1 month later...