Stringfellow

He gone. Just have to shake your head. Can't blame anyone but the system. We can win without him and we'll do it the right way. We all know what happened. Well just have to continue to find under the radar and high character kids. Hope Bussey is one of them, just saw he tweeted a picture with his new ride, a brand new Camero.

While I am sure his talent will be missed on this team when he would be eligible to play again, I think that this speaks volumes to the type of person we would have been. I say we wait through this season while he is redshirting and see if he makes it on the field in 2015 or stays on the team through his career.

I will call my shot and say he either doesn't see the field at Ole Miss or gets booted before his career is done.

This speaks huge volumes to the type of person he is. Good riddance.

This thread speaks volumes about the type of people we are. The kid made a decision let it go. We don't criticize the character of a kid who switches his commitment to us.

I won't criticize the kid, but I will question the timing, circumstance$, and motive$.

This speaks huge volumes to the type of person he is. Good riddance.

This thread speaks volumes about the type of people we are. The kid made a decision let it go. We don't criticize the character of a kid who switches his commitment to us.

Uhhhh...I think there were plenty of people who were questioning his character.

This is very frustrating. I am not one to throw around the "He must be getting paid" thing, but something is so fishy about how this all went down.

I get he is a young guy, but he has now basically burnt two bridges(Wash/NEB)-- that isnt a good sign for his character moving forward.

His happiness is all that matters for him, but eventually he needs to realize that treating people like this wont bode well for him moving forward.