Worse fans of a team

We took a trip to Denver a year or so ago. I got flipped off randomly 4 times just drivin around. Wife asks why? I say it's simple. We have Nebraska plates. We had been in the Big10 2 years already. It's really quite comical. The overall infatuation is incredible. I'm a really crappy driver.

Fixed it for you :P

+1, Laughed pretty hard when I read that!

We took a trip to Denver a year or so ago. I got flipped off randomly 4 times just drivin around. Wife asks why? I say it's simple. We have Nebraska plates. We had been in the Big10 2 years already. It's really quite comical. The overall infatuation is incredible. I'm a really crappy driver.

Fixed it for you :P

I don't have any problems here in Colorado. They're all mostly consumed by their pro teams.

I think it was worse when I was going to college in Iowa BEFORE we even moved to the B1G. I got sh#t all time for wearing Husker gear.

I live in Colorado and spend a lot of time in Boulder on the campus. Went to games for years and only had a couple problems.

All they really care about for football here is the Broncos. The true Buffs fans I know are much like the Husker fans I know - knowledgeable about college football and happy to talk about it.

Depends on how you define it. Honestly, I get sick of Husker fans that feel it is their "duty" to "educate" other teams fans. Just relax, drink up, eat, have fun.

Yea. I understand that. I wish we were a little more rowdy. If the coaches and players aren't getting motivated, maybe the fans need to get a little crazy.

wait.....

we already are...

Hard to say as I have not experienced every teams fans, just those we have played. I have heard that Bama fans are pretty bad, Fla fans are pretty bad and I am sure there are horror stories nation-wide about other teams fans.

Did they ever ID that crazy beach?

http://yellowhammernews.com/buzzworthy/exclusive-bama-sugar-bowl-mom-sorry/

She says they were trying to fight her son.

But the OU guy says her son wanted to fight all of them:

http://extramustard.si.com/2014/01/03/female-alabama-fan-fight-okalahoma-student-video-sugar-bowl/

BTW, this is the best version of that video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKW5N4LWro4

• Fire 1

I'm originally from Mobile Alabama. I don't get to go back home as often as I like but normally am down there at least once every 2 years. The majority of the problem with Alabama fans comes at Auburn for obvious reasons and LSU to a lesser degree.

Now i'll share my worse experience with opposing fans. I had just entered the military and reported to basic training at Fort Benning Ga. After a couple weeks of being issued uniforms and finalizing my entrance into the military we were bused to where we would spend 9 weeks of training. On my very 1st day we had to stand at attention and tell our Drill Sargent our name and where we are from. When it was my turn i answer in the correct format (thankfully I wasn't the first one to answer) and when I said Alvo Nebraska. He looked at me and asked if I was a Husker fan. I smiled and said "yes Drill Sargent". Well he was a Colorado fan and made me do push ups. During this my second Drill Sargent walked in asked what I did wrong. He looked at me said "I see per your paperwork you were born in Alabama. So are you a Bama or Auburn fan?" I took a 50/50 guess and said Bama, since I truely root for both. He said well i'm a Florida fan so give me push ups as well. Like I said before that was just day 1. Needless to say I walked out there doing push ups with ease. lol

• Fire 1