New Tunnel Walk Teaser Video

Nifty...a couple of dudes have 2nd and 3rd hand accounts that things are changing...100% true obviously.

You realize that "Chris Pankonin" on the twitter account who said "it's true" is literally the guy who is playing the music at the football games this year. Like, he is the one who has a bunch of songs on a CD/playlist and plays them over the speakers. So, if the guy who actually presses the play button to put music on the speakers in the stadium is saying "it's true", I would call that more than a few 2nd and 3rd hand accounts. It's quite literally a firsthand account.

You realize I just posted official tweets from the Huskers that debunks what this "Chris Pankonin" said right?

Now please continue doing whatever it was you were doing before you took a moment of your time to 'correct' me.

What you posted didn't debunk anything.

If anything I would say that what you posted is more evidence that Sirius is gone and they are trying to keep people calm about it. If it wasn't gone they would say "No it's still Sirius" instead of a cryptic deflection about how every year's tunnel walk is technically a new one.

• Fire 2

If they don't change it this year when will they? This is a great chance because half the fanbase is vocal in support of something new and another quarter is open to it.

Even VTech needs to change their Enter Sandman too. Both songs are older than nearly every player on the field. Change ain't so scary people.

First sentence yes.

Second sentence? You're out your gosh diddly darn mind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blzftASduNc

• Fire 3

Good pump up video. As far as the tunnel walk, I hope nothing changes. I hope it never changes.

I would prepare for a sad then.

Well that stinks. I hope it's good. If its good, I can get used to it at least, but man I really liked Sirius.

I get goose bumps all over every time I hear Sirius whether it is at a game or not. I hope they don't do away with that

Nifty...a couple of dudes have 2nd and 3rd hand accounts that things are changing...100% true obviously.

You realize that "Chris Pankonin" on the twitter account who said "it's true" is literally the guy who is playing the music at the football games this year. Like, he is the one who has a bunch of songs on a CD/playlist and plays them over the speakers. So, if the guy who actually presses the play button to put music on the speakers in the stadium is saying "it's true", I would call that more than a few 2nd and 3rd hand accounts. It's quite literally a firsthand account.

You realize I just posted official tweets from the Huskers that debunks what this "Chris Pankonin" said right?

Now please continue doing whatever it was you were doing before you took a moment of your time to 'correct' me.

If anything I would say that what you posted is more evidence that Sirius is gone and they are trying to keep people calm about it. If it wasn't gone they would say "No it's still Sirius" instead of a cryptic deflection about how every year's tunnel walk is technically a new one.

So I'm supposed to take what a couple of people said a guy who now works on the sound system said about the tunnel walk when an official tweet tells one of the media directly to back off of the idea that crap is changing....just because you said so.

ieyP8z4.jpg

Your tweet doesn't talk about music just about new players and a new video doesn't debunk anything at all
  • Fire 2

So I'm supposed to take what a couple of people said a guy who now works on the sound system said about the tunnel walk when an official tweet tells one of the media directly to back off of the idea that crap is changing....just because you said so.

ieyP8z4.jpg

You're dismissing one explicit firsthand tweet and then reading into another vague one.

• Fire 2

If they don't change it this year when will they? This is a great chance because half the fanbase is vocal in support of something new and another quarter is open to it.

Even VTech needs to change their Enter Sandman too. Both songs are older than nearly every player on the field. Change ain't so scary people.

First sentence yes.

Second sentence? You're out your gosh diddly darn mind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blzftASduNc

awesome vid... sure hope that's hot how it plays out this year at home for us... I want to see a big name team get STOMPED at home. When's the last time that happened? Penn State under JoPa or Nortre Dame... since then, beating after beating.

I dont mind change, but is anyone else fearful that it will be some rap/hip-hop crap that is popular now but wont be in 2-3 years.

In the internet age? More like 2-3 months. Pop/hip-hop music in general is more disposable than ever.

They could go with a modified version of any song. Something like a dubstep version or along those lines.