New Tunnel Walk Teaser Video

I think our new name should be the Nebraska Polars... I mean what is scarier than a polar bear flying a jet.... NOTHING! Nothing is scarier.

I was pretty scared when the bear was bigger than that ship and then he made a hockey stick out of light between his paws.

What happened to polar bears just drinking Coke?

• Fire 2

I think our new name should be the Nebraska Polars... I mean what is scarier than a polar bear flying a jet.... NOTHING! Nothing is scarier.

I was pretty scared when the bear was bigger than that ship and then he made a hockey stick out of light between his paws.

They only do that at Christmas time. All other times they are going full Titanic on ships.

• Fire 1

They only do that at Christmas time. All other times they are going full Titanic on ships.
All while flying in to space in a fighter jet to go play hockey at a rink located in a black hole.

It all makes sense.

All while flying in to space in a fighter jet to go play hockey at a rink located in a black hole.

It all makes sense.

Wouldn't you have loved to be in meeting when this was getting created?

It all makes sense.

Wouldn't you have loved to be in meeting when this was getting created?

Cheech+n+Chong.+These+guys_7ea4d7_345070

• Fire 6

ADS said he was pretty nervous when he got his STD results in the mail.

The man speaks the truth

Leave it to Dirk to write an article about how the Tunnel Walk needs to be changed after it's already bee announced that it will be.

You know I was just thinking to myself the other day, "no one's bashed on Dirk in awhile."

Now that the season is here, it will be easier for him to say stupid stuff. Don't worry.