Huskers in this week's SI

We had like 74 different injuries to that line last year. We had guys starting games at RT and ending at LG. We lost how many games due to injury over the course of the year, but still finished 19th in Rushing.

We were 8th in 2012. 15th in 2011.

It's pretty safe to say we're not "rebuilding." More like needing guys not to get their knees destroyed on freak plays.

Just because some dude writes the word "rebuilding" doesn't mean we are.

• Fire 2

I think the terminology will be used until we actually return to relevance. Top ten finish I think is required, not in rushing but overall ranking. Too easy to group us the way we have been. Not quire there on the National scene. We have the offensive talent to do that this year if Tommy moves forward like he did last year.

I wish I was given the "go" to eat 6k calories each day! Although I'd probably blow it all on pizza and ice cream; glad RG4 appears to have been more efficient with his caloric intake.

I watched a documentary called Generation Iron...It is about bodybuilding and what they go through just to make it to the Mr. Olympia meet. Those dudes take in 9k+ calories a day and it is all low fat foods.

• Fire 1

I wish I was given the "go" to eat 6k calories each day! Although I'd probably blow it all on pizza and ice cream; glad RG4 appears to have been more efficient with his caloric intake.

I watched a documentary called Generation Iron...It is about bodybuilding and what they go through just to make it to the Mr. Olympia meet. Those dudes take in 9k+ calories a day and it is all low fat foods.

There are bike rides that I take that are 2000+ calorie burners according to Strava every weekend. Even though I can eat anything I want to at the age of 41 and still retain my TDF physique, I tend to snack on energy bars, and protein shakes as desert because pizza and icecream junk foods are not good fuels when you are exerting yourself for hours at a time. They sit in your stomach like an uncomfortable brick.

There are bike rides that I take that are 2000+ calorie burners according to Strava every weekend. Even though I can eat anything I want to at the age of 41 and still retain my TDF physique, I tend to snack on energy bars, and protein shakes as desert because pizza and icecream junk foods are not good fuels when you are exerting yourself for hours at a time. They sit in your stomach like an uncomfortable brick.

Don't tell that to Michael Phelps!

I wish I could even eat 4000 calories a day. I eat 3000 and I put on a couple pounds in a week. Want to trade genes Randy?