2014 Nebrasketball Schedule

Just the team. I didn't realize that the delay was that long. I wonder if the calendar will flop in a year or two and it won't be like that.

But if it is that long, having a game in there isn't a bad idea.

It's the only team I could imagine playing at that time. no one is going to want to watch the Huskers play in between those tourneys unless its a known name.

Or maybe that's just me

This would be different:

Tim Miles said scheduling extra game between Big Ten Tournament and NCAA Tournament when there's an 11-day gap in future is a possibility.

This would be a perfect time for a 2nd game against Creighton

I think just the opposite. Why put a big emotional game right there. If we are scheduling a game then, it should be a game that should be won relatively easily. This allows your team to work on little things, relax on the court and get mentally ready for the tourney (hopefully we would be going)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Going to be an ugly end to the season I'm afraid.

2 wins is the best i can see and that might be pushing it.

This has just been one of those years... shots arent falling and the magic isnt there.

If Shields and Petteway come back including some of the talent coming in(White, Morrow, Watson, Jacobsen) I think we have a chance to be a much deeper team but still have major concerns including the loss of Leslee and Moses.

Going to be an ugly end to the season I'm afraid.

2 wins is the best i can see and that might be pushing it.

This has just been one of those years... shots arent falling and the magic isnt there.

If Shields and Petteway come back including some of the talent coming in(White, Morrow, Watson, Jacobsen) I think we have a chance to be a much deeper team but still have major concerns including the loss of Leslee and Moses.

I think Petteway could play some point next year, but we need to rebound. Smith & Moses have not shown much this year, so Hammond, Morrow & Jacobsen can't hurt us too bad. Maybe Pitchford & Rivers can learn to box out during the off season.

Petteway will be 23 next year. I just don't see any reason for him to come back for his senior year. Having said that, I hope he comes back because for as volatile as he is at times, there is no other clear leader on the team and we will need that.

Another year won't hurt his draft prospects

It might, actually. I am sure he took a hit this year compared to last year.