***OFFICIAL 2014 COLLEGE FOOTBALL DISCUSSION THREAD***

GSG

Two more undefeated teams will fall this weekend - loser of Auburn/MissSt and Baylor/TCU.

It's very unlikely that anyone other than Florida State in the ACC will have fewer than two losses. Florida State will have all they can handle from Notre Dame next week and probably Louisville the week after that.

Arizona is the only undefeated in the Pac-12 and plays USC, UCLA and AZSt. Every current one-loss team in the Pac-12 at least three very-losable games left and that's before the Pac-12 title game.

Notre Dame still has Florida State, Arizona State, and USC on the schedule.

Florida State has the best chance to be undefeated because, despite all the ragging on the B1G, the ACC is worse.

Notre Dame could go undefeated if they beat FSU but they still have work to do.

I doubt anyone else is undefeated.

It won't surprise me if either the SEC or Pac-12 champ has two losses.

The SEC champ and a one-loss Florida State team will have two playoff spots.

Notre Dame might get a spot even with one loss

A one-loss Pac-12 champ will be in. Going to be tough with two losses.

A one-loss Big XII champ will be in but those teams have a long ways to go to finish with one loss.

A one-loss B1G champ is likely behind any other one-loss conference champ but I don't think there's going to be as many of those as you'd expect.

What would be fun to watch is if somehow there is a three-way tie for the SEC west at 6-2 and the SEC champ has two losses.

Then the FSU/Notre Dame winner is undefeated and the loser has one loss.

Then either Baylor or Oklahoma only has one loss.

And someone from the Pac-12 somehow finishes with only one loss.

Imagine the fireworks about whether a two-loss SEC champ would be in over some other one-loss conference champ (or Notre Dame)

Taysom Hill's leg is apparently completely destroyed. Broken and tore all three ligaments in his knee. Not sure if he'll play next year.

Terrible for him.

Forgot that the Huskers open next season against BYU in Memorial. Would have been fun to see him play. Perhaps not now.

I forgot about that! He more than likely won't play that game now. Lame...

Last week TCU beat Oklahoma and Baylor beat Texas. This week #9 TCU plays #5 Baylor. But do you think the Baylor/TCU game will get as much coverage as the Red River Shootout this week? I bet it doesn't.

Oh well. It's just a bunch of Texass and Oklahoma schools, so who cares anyway? lol

Last week TCU beat Oklahoma and Baylor beat Texas. This week #9 TCU plays #5 Baylor. But do you think the Baylor/TCU game will get as much coverage as the Red River Shootout this week? I bet it doesn't.

Oh well. It's just a bunch of Texass and Oklahoma schools, so who cares anyway? lol

i could see texas beat ou. now that i say that, ou will slaughter texas. but texas as a way of being a spoiler to ou (and other teams).

and honestly, it is still hard to believe tcu and baylor are top ten teams. the times, they are a changin'.

i could see texas beat ou. now that i say that, ou will slaughter texas. but texas as a way of being a spoiler to ou (and other teams).

and honestly, it is still hard to believe tcu and baylor are top ten teams. the times, they are a changin'.

Yeah, that Texass/OU game is tough to pick. You can pretty much throw records and ratings out the window in a grudge match like that. Almost like Iowa/Iowa State.

Yeah, that Texass/OU game is tough to pick. You can pretty much throw records and ratings out the window in a grudge match like that. Almost like Iowa/Iowa State.

I mean, Iowa State has won three of the last four. So they'd be the pick, right? :lol:

I mean, Iowa State has won three of the last four. So they'd be the pick, right? :lol:

Apparently so. This year Iowa is 4-1 so far. There only loss is Iowa state. Iowa State is 1-4 so far. Their only win is Iowa. Go figure.