***Official FAU Discussion Thread***

huKSer

Liked a lot of what I saw. Good production out of the offense, Ameer is the MAN. Tommy looks fine, the O Line looks fine, and with a few more games under their belts they both could be special.Sucks to see Gregory out. Hope he's OK. But McMullen is doing man's work out there, and Cockrell has shown up well. Josh Mitchell is putting his money where his mouth is, which is very nice.The same can't be said for the WRs. Some sloppy blocking and bad hands out there. Need to see something from someone not named Westerkamp.Would like to see the flags stay in the pockets a little more. You could have called every one of those penalties, but usually you don't. And there were several on FAU (blocks in the back on their long kickoff return) that weren't called. It's the first game for the refs, too.

Yea, some sloppy WR play. Can't blame Kenny for that long one, but aside from that, the drops have been ugly.

McMullen looks like a man amongst boys. Banderas looks very strong too.

• Fire 1

Been to busy watching Gangwish getting pawned to notice, has J Rose been in yet

Second half i would love to see Natter opposite McMullen, one series for the offensive starters after this first defensive stop, and Courtney love

I have not seen Rose except Special Teams.
I saw Davie get blown up on one of those swing passes early and give up a catch despite nice coverage. Want to see what Rose can do.

Definitely disagree about TA's accuracy. For the most part he's been on the money today. A few bad passes here and there yeah (no surprise), but even on most of the incomplete passes he's put it where only the receiver could get to it. He definitely looks improved from last year.

He needs to settle down, get his feet set on those short passes. Cannot imagine why anyone wouldn't be jazzed up about our down-field potential right about now. Bell, Moore, and Turner need to step up. Or, imo, Turner just probably needs to sit down.

He looks more comfortable launching the deep ball than he does hitting check-down routes. I don't think it's an issue of hearing footsteps, some of those deep balls have been last-second.

Liked a lot of what I saw. Good production out of the offense, Ameer is the MAN. Tommy looks fine, the O Line looks fine, and with a few more games under their belts they both could be special.

Sucks to see Gregory out. Hope he's OK. But McMullen is doing man's work out there, and Cockrell has shown up well. Josh Mitchell is putting his money where his mouth is, which is very nice.

The same can't be said for the WRs. Some sloppy blocking and bad hands out there. Need to see something from someone not named Westerkamp.

Would like to see the flags stay in the pockets a little more. You could have called every one of those penalties, but usually you don't. And there were several on FAU (blocks in the back on their long kickoff return) that weren't called. It's the first game for the refs, too.

They are C-USA refs...