The Greatest Catch Ever?

Yes, I think it is the greatest catch ever.

Who cares if it had an impact on the game? It was tipped. He was tight roping. And above all, he did it on purpose. As soon as he knew it was behind him, he reached back and snagged it, while keeping his foots in bounds.

I've never seen anything like that. Ever.

• Fire 1

Yes, I think it is the greatest catch ever.

Who cares if it had an impact on the game? It was tipped. He was tight roping. And above all, he did it on purpose. As soon as he knew it was behind him, he reached back and snagged it, while keeping his foots in bounds.

I've never seen anything like that. Ever.

Ya man. I'm with ya. That was awesome.

I guess it's the greatest to me because he wasn't even looking at it, yet still, it was obvious he positioned his body to be able to actually catch it behind his back. It wasn't an accident, he caught on purpose behind his back.

I could throw 50 passes to someone running a full speed out route, without the ball even being tipped, and I bet you they wouldn't catch ONE pass behind their back. it was, IMO, the greatest catch I have ever seen.

• Fire 1

I guess it's the greatest to me because he wasn't even looking at it, yet still, it was obvious he positioned his body to be able to actually catch it behind his back. It wasn't an accident, he caught on purpose behind his back.

I could throw 50 passes to someone running a full speed out route, without the ball even being tipped, and I bet you they wouldn't catch ONE pass behind their back. it was, IMO, the greatest catch I have ever seen.

The ball being tipped definitely adds to the degree of difficulty. Then, to catch it behind your back after being tipped makes it one of the greatest.

The ball being tipped definitely adds to the degree of difficulty. Then, to catch it behind your back after being tipped makes it one of the greatest.

then he gets both feet down in bounds. that part impressed me.